Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Extra Pogis

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Did everyone receive an additional 1,000 Pogis from Pogo.  I had one account Maxed out but was going to be 2,400 Pogis short of another 10 Gems.  But today I was much closer. 
Here is what Pogo Spike message said about additional 1,000 pogis if we purchased any Gem package a couple of weeks ago.  I know it may have messed up some of us who had it timed perfectly.

S1lent
Here it is.

Hi You Pogo Cheater,

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We ran badge gem promo a couple of weeks ago (June 15 - 18) where if you purchased gems you would be awarded 1,000 pogis and a badge. However, we miscommunicated the fact that the 1,000 pogis would be awarded if you completed the badge challenge. We heard your concerns and feedback and want to provide a positive player experience. To provide a better player experience, all players that purchased gems will be awarded 1,000 pogis. We apologize for the inconvenience and have taken steps to resolve this issue from happening in future promotions!

Pogo Spike

Squid

Thank you so much, S1lent.  I couldn't understand how my pogi count got messed up. 

Stinkerbell

I wondered what happened. I had my pogi count down perfectly to get gold gems, but when I went to do my dailies today that count wasn't what I thought I had thought it should be.

Thanks for the heads-up, SilentOne

Mayhem

I bought the gems and never received the extra Pogis. I wonder if it's worth sending in a ticket ..
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 05, 2022, 01:03:54 AM
I bought the gems and never received the extra Pogis. I wonder if it's worth sending in a ticket ..
Yes, I think it is.  Wait until the next constellation to do it.  The extra pogis went to waste for me because I was so close to the final gold count.  I may send in a ticket expressing my displeasure.  Why didn't they wait until the new constellation to add pogis?  So silly.

Mayhem

Ah yes, good idea. I just need someone to remind me ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

You've got it, babycakes!  I'll remind you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview