Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Gallant Galleon Constellation

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 20, 2022, 12:32:58 AM
Well the constellation page and this thread now have been updated. So if nothing changes, we know the real end date now.
TY, snookie!

Stinkerbell

When I'm in my account and looking at silver tiers, it doesn't show 30 gems for completing 18. It only shows the silver badge. Did they change this??  Is this complained about in another post??

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2022, 12:20:00 PM
When I'm in my account and looking at silver tiers, it doesn't show 30 gems for completing 18. It only shows the silver badge. Did they change this??  Is this complained about in another post??
It's been covered in other posts.  People are stating that 30 gems will be awarded upon finishing the silver despite not having it listed.  I'm waiting to see for myself.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2022, 12:49:22 PM
It's been covered in other posts.  People are stating that 30 gems will be awarded upon finishing the silver despite not having it listed.  I'm waiting to see for myself.

I'll be royally chapped if they are not awarded. 
Hey! How're ya???

Squid

I'm doin' fine, darlin'!  And yerseff? 

If I don't get 30 gems at the end of silver, I'm rethinking this constellation thing!  harumphhhhh

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2022, 01:00:45 PM
I'm doin' fine, darlin'!  And yerseff? 

If I don't get 30 gems at the end of silver, I'm rethinking this constellation thing!  harumphhhhh

I'm ok.  Covid round 2 kicked my butt.  I'm still not recovered.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2022, 01:14:02 PM
I'm ok.  Covid round 2 kicked my butt.  I'm still not recovered.
Ouch!  Didn't you get that weeks ago?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2022, 01:14:56 PM
Ouch!  Didn't you get that weeks ago?

Yep. September 21. That's the day I tested positive. I'm just exhausted and craving sugar like nobody's business.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2022, 01:18:57 PM
Yep. September 21. That's the day I tested positive. I'm just exhausted and craving sugar like nobody's business.
cook.gif housewife1.gif waitress.gif bbq22.gif bbq26.gif italian.gif girls22.gif Eat, drink and feel better Stinky!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

So sorry!  I wonder why you're hit harder the second time around.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2022, 05:10:37 PM
So sorry!  I wonder why you're hit harder the second time around.

Thank you! Second time around, fully vaccinated and boostered!! And yeah, it still hit me hard.

LittleFawn

Hope you feel better soon. I had covid back in July and it was horrible. I have since recovered but the lasting effects has me having issues still.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2022, 05:18:45 PM
Thank you! Second time around, fully vaccinated and boostered!! And yeah, it still hit me hard.
Quote from: LittleFawn on October 21, 2022, 11:14:51 PM
Hope you feel better soon. I had covid back in July and it was horrible. I have since recovered but the lasting effects has me having issues still.
I think this goes to show us we're not out of this mess and that COVID is still packing a punch!  Be careful and safe, everyone.

Mayhem

I hope you feel better soon!

So far, I've dodged the bullet as far as I'm aware of. If I did have Covid at any time, I didn't know about it and the vaccine did it's job.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, everyone! I am doing better. Not as tired, but not completely back to normal. 

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

So here I am wondering if I should hold off doing the 10/26 weeklies. I got the 10 gems in Silver 16, but with only 11 days left in this constellation and not knowing if there will be 30 waiting at Silver 18, I'm not sure if it's worth earning the pogis now or if it would be better saving them for a later date as personal challenges.

What're your thoughts??

minimarshs

There ARE 30 gems at the end of Silver, and at the end of Gold.
Good luck!

S1lent

Greetings,
This is how to track your progress on chasing those Pogis.  After opening Challenge on your main page click on "Pogi Constellation".   You can then expand the Bronze, Silver and Gold levels.  And yes you will get 30 additional Gems for completing silver and gold.
Hope this helps and go to full screen for better clarity.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview