This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RISK: Pogo Domination

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

RISK: Pogo Domination is now available for all Pogo players!

The classic board game returns with the new RISK: Pogo Domination! In this new online strategy game, players take turns competing for territories around the globe, with the aim of conquering all rivals. In this special new edition, you'll notice a lot of Pogo characters manning the front lines. 

RISK: Pogo Domination can be enjoyed in single-player or multiplayer, with three games to try.

Classic : Gain control over all territories to win.
Secret Mission : First player to successfully complete their secret mission wins.
Capital : Gain control over your opponents' Capital while protecting your own to win.

Additionally, you can control the number of computer opponents in single-player and adjust the difficulty to your liking.

Multiplayer will be coming in 2023.

https://www.pogo.com/games/risk-pogo-domination

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I have access to the early access but the image is different for me (can't post it here, webp format).  I don't like this game and wish Pogo would put effort into other things.  Just my opinion.

Mayhem

This is not my type of game either. Bring back the classics!

C~M

The game I tried lost connection and I was winning at the time. If it's going to lose connection like some of the other games then it is a waste of time. I got 3 rank points from the game somehow but I won't be playing it unless I have to.

minimarshs

Quote from: Squid on December 09, 2022, 08:19:28 AM
I have access to the early access but the image is different for me (can't post it here, webp format).  I don't like this game and wish Pogo would put effort into other things.  Just my opinion.

You can take a screenshot of it, save that, and put it up here.  That webp stuff, arrghh.

I was never a fan of RISK, each game was way too long for very little reward.  And all that shooting and destroying.  Pogo games usually aren't like that, unless you are bashing Bejeweled gems together, or Garden Blast balls.

Mayhem

Yeah, that's not good. It would be nice if it remembered where you left off in case things like that happen.

Mayhem

Pogo has announced that 50% of the players now have access to this game.

This is what they had to say about it :

Many of you may still be wondering why only 50% and not a full launch. With this early preview of the game, we'd like to continue to test our new capabilities of allowing registered and club players to play together. This will allow us to ensure that future multiplayer games will allow more people to play together in the future. As a reminder, Risk may contain some bugs that you can expect us to be fixing in future updates.

When we've worked all the kinks out of the game, we'll open the game up to all users and put the game into our normal challenge rotation.

snowflower

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

RISK: Pogo Domination is now available for all Pogo players.

More information is available in the first post of this thread.

Mayhem

The cheat for RISK: Pogo Domination is now available on the PlayBuddy app.

https://playbuddy.com/

tvc

Good to know as I have no clue about this game thnx

Mayhem

Multiplayer is now available on Risk: Pogo Domination :

We're excited to announce that multiplayer is now available on Risk: Pogo Domination on Pogo.com!

You can now team up with friends or play against other players from around the world in this classic game of global domination. We're thrilled to offer this new feature on Risk: Pogo Domination and can't wait for you to try it out.

Whether you're a longtime fan of the game or new to Risk, we think you'll love the added challenge and fun of playing multiplayer.

https://www.pogo.com/games/risk-pogo-domination

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview