This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Sudoku

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Everyday I go and collect the next date in Daily Sudoku.  I occasionally miss one but pretty much have them all.  Or I should say had them all.  I go in to get my new date this morning and all my months have been locked right back to October 2019 like I have never collected any.  *Sigh.  Do you think Pogo just doesn't like me? LMAO 

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on January 09, 2023, 02:11:35 PM
Everyday I go and collect the next date in Daily Sudoku.  I occasionally miss one but pretty much have them all.  Or I should say had them all.  I go in to get my new date this morning and all my months have been locked right back to October 2019 like I have never collected any.  *Sigh.  Do you think Pogo just doesn't like me? LMAO 
I am SO SORRY, Raine.  This happens to me in other games all the time.  I do M. Sanctuary every single day.  I'm supposed to be gathering more and more feathers with each passing day in the week.  I'll go in after 5 or 6 days and all my progress, and therefore feathers, have been wiped out completely.  This happens roughly every other week.  I've reported it and they just don't care.  So, I feel your pain.   embrace.gif

raine56

Thanks Squid  Just seems every day there another drama.  Its supposed to be fun not a battle to play.  It always seems to happen on my main account.  It wouldn't matter so much if it was on my second account.  I am getting pretty fed up with the lack of care in maintaining the site.  Starting to think it's not worth bothering with it any more.  I have been with Pogo for 22 years.  Sad it's come to this.  I had also completed a lot of the months and had a lot of PUs, they have all gone too.

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo is aware of the Problem.  Maybe they are spending all their time fixing Garden Blast getting stuck on loading to only 80%. Here are their comments. 
S1lent
December 2022-
Have been seeing reports within the forums (members helping members forums) regarding previously opened day not remaining unlocked. I was personally able to verify this on another 3 other accounts  I have access to. The previous day (December 22) WAS opened, but today was locked upon entering today, December 23..

This was also reported as happening on December 20 as well.

101 people had this problem.
December 2022

This has happened to me, too.
I go in daily to unlock that day's puzzle.
Multiple days this week remain locked although I did open them on those particular days.

December 2022

You can add me to the list, I go in every day to unlock the day and play the daily specials, currently it shows December 20th and 22nd are still locked.
December 2022

@Mod_Kalan I have had this problem since December 20. I go in faithfully each day to unlock the puzzle for that day and 4/20 thru 4/23 show as locked after initially showing as unlocked. I have gone in again today already (4/24) and like each day before it's showing that today is unlocked. Pogo is aware of the problem

December 2022
I find that if I play one game it remains unlocked. But now the whole month is Locked.  I am not spending Gems to unlock.

Sorry for shouting.

ADDITIONALLY: WHEN I CALL THEM they give me the same old tips
If a game is freezing or not loading properly, try these steps:

Close your browser.
Make sure all other programs are closed. HTML5 can take a large amount of memory to run, so closing everything else out can help it run smoothly.
Open your browser again and go to pogo.com. Only have Pogo open, and close out of any other browser tabs or windows.
Try clearing your browser's cache. You can find steps to do that by searching for your browser name + "clear cache" in a search engine like Google.
Disable any pop-up blockers that you use. These apps can sometimes get in the way of Pogo from running properly in your browser.
Using Internet Explorer? Try resetting your Internet Explorer browser settings. This can disable any unnecessary plugins, including pop-up blockers, that could be causing issues.
If clearing your cache doesn't work, try using another browser.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on January 09, 2023, 02:11:35 PM

Same thing has happened to me with DS. I quit going in everyday.

raine56

Mine is years just suddenly locked.  It so frustrating.  Just want to play a game and something is stuffed.  Its becoming more common than not.  I have reported it to EA.  Not sure will do me any good.

Squid

I stopped going into DS a couple years ago.  My open dates have been disappearing since that game came out.  Frustrating is right.

raine56

I reported the relocked 3 years worth of dates to pogo.  Got to love their reply.  Basically, Suck it up Buttercup!!  The reply was so sorry but until enough people have this problem as it a "developmental problem" nothing will be done.  I now have 4 days I can play. Woohoo not.  Also told me to make sure I put my problem on the forum as that might help.  Phfft right.  Gee I am getting closer to just quitting pogo and going and finding somewhere else to play.  I feel EA doesn't give a crap about Pogo as it isn't a money spinner like the EA Games side.  Just gouge us for as much money as they can by always putting challenges in GB or QA.  Sorry for the rant but Po'd about their uncaring reply.  It was really just a nasty "go away and stop annoying us"

Squid

I'm with you, Raine!  It's frustrating when it happens and Pogo just pours salt into the wounds by not caring.  This is why I won't give Pogo another nickel of my money, making the gems gotten with the constellations my only option.

raine56

I am with you Squid. I have decided that once I have used the gems I have, I am done buying them.  Not getting anymore of my money.  I bet we are not alone.

raine56

I know this thread is about Daily Sudoku but had to put this up as I was just talking about Pogo help and their uselessness.  I also contacted them about the fact that Garden Blast won't load past 80% when I get to random levels.  Their solution to my problem? To refer me to the members forum for their help.  Really!! WTH.  Like I haven't tried every single suggestion like clear cache reload game etc etc multiple times. What great help NOT.

minimarshs

I have that 80% problem too.  I find that, sometimes, refreshing the heck out of it will help.  Other times, I go to a different browser.  I usually play on Chrome, but Firefox has been pretty good just lately.  It is frustrating, that's for sure.

Mayhem

I had this issue before, and switching to a different web browser solved the issue for me.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview