Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Survey

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Dear Pogo Player,

Pogo is a popular online gaming platform with a wide range of games and activities that appeal to all ages. From puzzle games to sports games and more, it's a great way to enjoy your time online. As a result, it's important for the team to get an understanding of what our players really think.

By gathering survey feedback from our players, we gain a better understanding of how you all feel about certain aspects of the Pogo experience. This includes things like; your favorite games, challenges, events, badges, and other factors that influence your Pogo play style. By providing your feedback we can understand the areas we should be investing in to make your Pogo experience more enjoyable. So if you have a chance, please fill out this survey as we'd love to hear from you!

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7209115/Monthly-Player-Survey
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Yeah, I just posted it here incase someone did not get it or haven't read their Pogo mail yet.

Squid

Both my accounts got it.  I answered and while trying to be constructive, I was fully honest with the problems I have with Pogo.  I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Mayhem

I filled it out as well. Let's hope some changes are made.