This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free First Class Solitaire HD Badge

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has gifted all Club members a free First Class Solitaire HD badge! To get yours, simply open your gift from Pogo_Spike.

The Captain's Badge - First Class Solitaire HD - Fly 100 miles in 2 weeks! (1,000 Pogis)

https://classic.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Is this the one we were supposed to be gifted with for that other promotional? The one where we buy any challenge and we'd get the badge worth 1000 pogis?

ETA : I didn't get this badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on February 15, 2023, 02:10:22 PM
Pogo has gifted all Club members a free First Class Solitaire HD badge! To get yours, simply open your gift from Pogo_Spike.

The Captain's Badge - First Class Solitaire HD - Fly 100 miles in 2 weeks! (1,000 Pogis)

https://classic.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Where did you see this? Others are also saying this didn't get it.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 15, 2023, 03:58:04 PM
Is this the one we were supposed to be gifted with for that other promotional?

ETA : I didn't get this badge.

Oh, was it? I didn't even think of that since it said "Enjoy this special bonus challenge! -Your friends at Pogo".

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on February 15, 2023, 05:59:06 PM
Oh, was it? I didn't even think of that since it said "Enjoy this special bonus challenge! -Your friends at Pogo".

It is actually not related to that event.

Squid

I think this was the awarded 1000 pogi challenge for having bought a challenge - this happened a couple of weeks ago.  I initially thought it was different because of the word "gift".  This isn't a gift, it's an award for having fulfilled a requirement for it.  One of my accounts got it, one did not, although both accounts bought challenges.
Another Pogo screw-up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 16, 2023, 04:29:03 AM
I think this was the awarded 1000 pogi challenge for having bought a challenge - this happened a couple of weeks ago.  I initially thought it was different because of the word "gift".  This isn't a gift, it's an award for having fulfilled a requirement for it.  One of my accounts got it, one did not, although both accounts bought challenges.
Another Pogo screw-up.

But Mayhem's wording says ALL members, not just the ones who purchased the badge in the other event.
And the Pogo form makes it sound separate too.  Who knows!?!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 16, 2023, 04:32:33 AM
But Mayhem's wording says ALL members, not just the ones who purchased the badge in the other event.
And the Pogo form makes it sound separate too.  Who knows!?!
GOOD POINT!  I'm so confused.  I am basing my comments partially on the fact that I went to the pogo forum yesterday and posted my concerns in a thread regarding the "gifted" challenge.  I also posted in another thread involving the "awarded" challenge.  The powers that be on the forum combined both comments into one, leading me to believe they were one in the same.  Again, I'm confused.

tvc

I received 2 gifts of challenged the First Class Solitaire and a Sweet Tooth Sweet Snowman Diamond badge mix n match I did do a survey for them yesterday tho too idk

Stinkerbell

Quote from: tvc on February 16, 2023, 10:16:36 AM
I received 2 gifts of challenged the First Class Solitaire and a Sweet Tooth Sweet Snowman Diamond badge mix n match I did do a survey for them yesterday tho too idk

The sweet tooth badge says for everyone I think... I don't think it's attached to the survey, but I may be wrong. I know that's hard to believe - that I might possibly be wrong since it so seldom happens - but never say never.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 16, 2023, 04:29:03 AM
I think this was the awarded 1000 pogi challenge for having bought a challenge - this happened a couple of weeks ago.

I think Squid is right. I forgot about that "purchase challenge .. get a challenge" thing a while back.

Stinkerbell

I had emailed Pogo_Sconnie yesterday or the day before and this morning the badge is mine!!!!!!!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

I'm glad you were able to get the badge!

Oh and my mistake, this badge was part of the "Free 1,000 Pogis Bonus Challenge with ANY Challenge Purchase" promotion back in January.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,52776.0.html

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 17, 2023, 10:27:04 AM
I had emailed Pogo_Sconnie yesterday or the day before and this morning the badge is mine!!!!!!!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
Will you share with those of us who are not as fortunate the email address that yielded you such great results?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 20, 2023, 09:40:53 AM
Will you share with those of us who are not as fortunate the email address that yielded you such great results?

Pogo_Sconnie.  You send it via pogo messages, so not technically email.  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 20, 2023, 10:18:18 AM
Pogo_Sconnie.  You send it via pogo messages, so not technically email.  cheerleading.gif
Oh, I already did that in Pogo messaging.  No response.  No challenge.  Nuttin'.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 20, 2023, 04:40:48 PM
Oh, I already did that in Pogo messaging.  No response.  No challenge.  Nuttin'.

I did mine right away and it took a week or so.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview