This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

momoftwo

I think when his tribe lost the challenge he said something like "I'm next to go"  looking over at Candice's tribe.  The two girls gave him an "aaawwww"  then Candice said "Well, we love you"  he got this shocked look on his face and said "I love you".  If that is love at first sight then I should have been married a long time ago to all the guys I said that to when I had too much to drink.  Sympathy love does not a romance make.   :)))

crazy_

Quote from: momoftwo on September 22, 2006, 09:25:54 PM
I think when his tribe lost the challenge he said something like "I'm next to go"  looking over at Candice's tribe.  The two girls gave him an "aaawwww"  then Candice said "Well, we love you"  he got this shocked look on his face and said "I love you".  If that is love at first sight then I should have been married a long time ago to all the guys I said that to when I had too much to drink.  Sympathy love does not a romance make.   :)))

Well that would explain alot

crazy_

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I bet you want him to leave a red dot between your eyes right?  :))

Homer

Homer

That had to be the worst immunity challenge I've ever seen. ::)

Tara

It sure was, and what was the big deal about separating races? It lasted two weeks yet it caused all the controversy before the show premiered.

I guess to get the ratings up.  <:>

Homer

Yeah, I thought they combined the tribes about 2 weeks too early.

crazy_

yup the whole thing sucked tonight   !@#$

Homer

tponka

this survivor seems to be a big "do over" of the previous ones.. the immunity challenge was identical to one they had in Palau.  Seemingly, the challenge-making staff needs to be changed up.  I saw a special on TV Guide channel previewing this season, and they were bragging about how they have most of their original staff making up challenges.  I'm bored already with this season.

Tara

I don't understand why they seperated them for only two weeks. It was such a big deal. I didn't really care for the idea myself, and yes, tonight was boring.

Tara

'Survivor' Ends Segregation Game
By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer
5 hours ago

NEW YORK - All the hubbub about the "Survivor" ethnic experiment turned out to be pretty worthless.

Why? Because after only two episodes, producers merged the black, white, Asian and Latino tribes into two mixed-race gangs on the CBS reality show Thursday night. No explanation was given for the quick abandonment of segregation; it seemed to pass by so quickly as to mean nothing.

"We're back to America. We're a melting pot," said Parvati, a boxer on the new Raro tribe. "I love it."

The two new tribes competed in a grueling challenge that seemed better designed to get prisoners of war to talk. Each person strapped on a 15 pound weight, and trudged through knee-deep water around a course, with one tribe trying to catch the other. For any person who dropped out, a teammate had to carry their weight.

The Raro tribe won. For the losing Aitus, it meant more politicking than a brokered convention. No one knew or trusted each other much, so they had to feel their way into alliances.

The result was to send Cecilia packing in a 5-3 vote.

Oh, and remember last week's reject, Billy, talking about how he made a love-at-first-sight connection with another player, Candice?

She thought he was nuts, too.

The race-based angle to this season's show had brought a firestorm of criticism down on the show and CBS Corp. Several major advertisers pulled out.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on September 28, 2006, 07:26:04 PM
I don't understand why they seperated them for only two weeks. It was such a big deal. I didn't really care for the idea myself, and yes, tonight was boring.

Yes! I wondered about that last nite. I said, hmmmm merging tribes only after 2 weeks. What was the big deal over the race thing  anyway?

The challenges are getting monotonus. Basically the same challenge that might have an once of variety to it. They did that same challenge, I think last year or the year before.

tponka

Wait guys, we gotta remember back to last year's young girls vs. old girls vs. young guys vs. old guys.. weren't they mixed up after only a couple weeks?

Tara

Quote from: tponka on September 29, 2006, 04:47:03 PM
Wait guys, we gotta remember back to last year's young girls vs. old girls vs. young guys vs. old guys.. weren't they mixed up after only a couple weeks?

I don't think it was planned by reading the article I posted. I think something changed at the last minute.

Umm Janelle said in a interview she wants to do Survivor.  ::)

tponka

she also said she wanted to do the amazing race with will   :xx

Tara

She said in one of her interviews that what happened in the house is not the same as what happens in the real world. She said her boyfriend at home was a bit upset but they are back on track again, but he doesn't like Will or James. She hasn't talked to Will and apparently something happened for 2 hours in the diary room on Aug 22 when the feeds were off and they were locked up in there, but she won't tell. But by the way she was talking, it was obvious what happened. She also said she is starting a new clothes line with little shorts and T-shirts and she will be putting her clothes she wore on the show on Ebay to be sold. She is only keeping her tiara she got for winning prom queen on the show.

tponka

bleh.  I don't understand why so many people like her.. she's so.. ICK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview