This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ineedath4ever

I think that overal either Yul or Candince will win.Well an Asian or white person

Tara

That Ozzy dude can swim can't he?  And he was taking those long jumps out in the water.  He is awesome for water challenges and getting some food.

I don't think they should of sent that guy home. He's a strong player, but oh well.

The challenges were better tonight.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 05, 2006, 07:24:55 PM
That Ozzy dude can swim can't he?  And he was taking those long jumps out in the water.  He is awesome for water challenges and getting some food.

I don't think they should of sent that guy home. He's a strong player, but oh well.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 05, 2006, 07:35:09 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 05, 2006, 07:24:55 PM

Aweee what a cute fishy. 

CindyLouWho

I agree Tara & that Ozzy is a little cutie   :)))

Holliday

Kind of getting bored of the show. When I can verbatim repeat Jeff's lines..I know I've watched too much! lol   :)))

sassybird

I love the show but wish they would get more creative with the locations. Seems like most have been on some beach. Here's a survivor challenge - drop 'em off where there's nothing but snow and ice! LOL Now THAT would be survival!

Sassy

CindyLouWho

i definitely agree with that but if they wasn't on a beach where it was hot & the girls couldn't be practically naked, not many guys would watch it then   :))

Monkey

Torn2pieces

crazy_

Tara

It must of not been, I can't remember who got voted off....Oh I remember, that Stephanie girl who wanted to eat some mashed potatoes.  :P

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on October 15, 2006, 09:58:25 AM
It must of not been, I can't remember who got voted off....Oh I remember, that Stephanie girl who wanted to eat some mashed potatoes.  :P

yeah guess the rest didn't want their tators mashed  :))

:///

Tara

That challenge was umm... I can't even find the word.  I almost said screw this stupid show. Why would they even do something like that? Someone could of really gotten hurt.

Homer

Tara

You would..you like stupid azz wrestling. I think it was stupid. I'm gonna watch Ugly Betty instead. It's a better show.  <:>

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 05:21:04 PM
You would..you like stupid azz wrestling. I think it was stupid. I'm gonna watch Ugly Betty instead. It's a better show.  <:>

!@#$

Tara

Your boy just went home..lol  He needed to take his voodolistic ( a new word I just made up) butt to the house!

Oh man they get to pig out in front of the other tribe now.. :)))  The tribe not eating is my favortie.  :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview