Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 05:45:16 PM
Your boy just went home..lol  He needed to take his voodolistic ( a new word I just made up) butt to the house!

Oh man they get to pig out in front of the other tribe now.. :)))  The tribe not eating is my favortie.  :'((

(O+O) Do your eggs look like this when you cook them?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2006, 06:11:38 PM
Your boy just went home..lol  He needed to take his voodolistic ( a new word I just made up) butt to the house!

Oh man they get to pig out in front of the other tribe now.. :)))  The tribe not eating is my favortie.  :'((

!@#$

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 06:25:29 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2006, 06:11:38 PM

!@#$

::

BAMBI

:))) that is funny,never talk bout a woman cooking, never know what can happy when your sleeping there guy and i i see that she does since you have the names together so be nice to her you never know :)))

tponka

I'm all for creativity in the challenges, but seriously, people really could have gotten hurt.  I wanna see them do something like sumo-suit wrestling.  hee!
I think it's time to change up the tribes again too.  Shake things up.. and I think they should KEEP changing the tribes around like every 2 shows.  THEN we could see who the true survivors are.

momoftwo

I think it would keep it more interesting of they changed the tribes a lot too.  Then they would be less likely to create alliances.

tponka

I think another way to shake things up would be this:  Once they merged and started the individual challenges, I think that immunity should be given to like the first half of the tribe to finish the challenge.  That way, it would be less likely that a weak person would make it to the end.  (Scout and Katie are two that come to mind who didn't deserve to go as far as they did.)

momoftwo

Quote from: tponka on October 23, 2006, 02:41:42 AM
I think another way to shake things up would be this:  Once they merged and started the individual challenges, I think that immunity should be given to like the first half of the tribe to finish the challenge.  That way, it would be less likely that a weak person would make it to the end.  (Scout and Katie are two that come to mind who didn't deserve to go as far as they did.)

I like it, great idea.  I am tired of some person who rides the coat tails of a strong person to the end then aligning with another weak person.

foxtrot

Quote from: momoftwo on October 23, 2006, 09:19:16 PM

I like it, great idea.  I am tired of some person who rides the coat tails of a strong person to the end then aligning with another weak person.

its kinda like wanting to see two good teams in the super bowl so it can be a close game and not a good team and a team that is lucky to be there

tponka

Quote from: foxtrot on October 25, 2006, 06:38:14 PM
Quote from: momoftwo on October 23, 2006, 09:19:16 PM

its kinda like wanting to see two good teams in the super bowl so it can be a close game and not a good team and a team that is lucky to be there

EXACTLY!!

PunkInDrublic

what a waste of a show tonight. Guess since two people went home last week they needed filler!?! and then grey's anatomy had to be a repeat. cruddy tv night  >:((

Torn2pieces

I didn't even bother to watch last nite. They do this every year, recaps of recaps. Blah.

Everything has been repeats, I think due to the WS.

Tara

What a waste..If I would of known I wouldn't of even watched.

kntryrebel

oh i know all it did was waste my dvr space i was watching and fast forwarding thru most gotta love my dvr

Torn2pieces

Tara

Hopefully it won't be like last weeks..borrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 02, 2006, 08:42:29 AM

I think this show has run it's course. When it first came out it was cool but it's pretty much boring anymore.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Homer on November 02, 2006, 09:00:52 AM

I think this show has run it's course. When it first came out it was cool but it's pretty much boring anymore.

I have to agree. It's getting played out, just like some of the other reality shows.  Seems like the same type of players, just different faces and bodies. Same strategy, etc.  I really want someone who has played the dang game the hardest and smartest win, not some floater. Blah.

Homer

Quote from: Torn2pieces on November 02, 2006, 09:03:05 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 02, 2006, 09:00:52 AM

I have to agree. It's getting played out, just like some of the other reality shows.  Seems like the same type of players, just different faces and bodies. Same strategy, etc.  I really want someone who has played the dang game the hardest and smartest win, not some floater. Blah.

I think the last episode of Survivor should be Jeff being left on an island with no supplies.  :)))

CindyLouWho

I bet this season will be the last but they could have 1 more but I've enjoyed watching it.   Well most of it anyways.  lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview