This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I thought it was pretty kewl how they let the Dad pick who was staying to enjoy the food and visit.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tara on December 08, 2006, 09:36:12 AM
I thought it was pretty kewl how they let the Dad pick who was staying to enjoy the food and visit.

If you think about it, that took the heat off of Poverty, can't stand that name or her. No one could of said well she didn't pick us to go eat, etc etc. You know hold some sort of grudge toward her because of it. They have in the past.

I didn't like Jonathan, but he made for good laffs. How everyone couldn't stand him.

I think Poverty and Adam or whatever his name is should go next as I can't stand them.

Monkey

Quote from: Torn2pieces on December 08, 2006, 12:01:39 PM
Quote from: Tara on December 08, 2006, 09:36:12 AM

If you think about it, that took the heat off of Poverty, can't stand that name or her. No one could of said well she didn't pick us to go eat, etc etc. You know hold some sort of grudge toward her because of it. They have in the past.

I didn't like Jonathan, but he made for good laffs. How everyone couldn't stand him.

I think Poverty and Adam or whatever his name is should go next as I can't stand them.

I just realized in the last episode her name was Parvati.  :))) I thought it was Poverty too.

I hope either her or Adam does win it. One of those two is all but guaranteed to leave this week though. They'd need to get a couple of the others to swing sides, which most likely won't happen.

Tara

I don't understand how there are 6 people left and the finale is on Sunday?

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on December 11, 2006, 04:59:39 PM
I don't understand how there are 6 people left and the finale is on Sunday?

Yeah, that's gonna be weird. Maybe they'll vote 2 off on Thursday and then 2 more on Sunday before the finale? I noticed that it's on for 3 hours on Sunday, that's an awful lot of survivor to try and sit through.

momoftwo

I saw an interesting tidbit oddly enough.  I was looking at my programs to come up on DVR and the title for this Ths. episode is something like...."I have the advantage....for once".  I wonder who could be saying that?  Maybe it's Oscar.  He may make a deal with Parvatie and Adam to vote Yul so he will be forced to use the idol.  Just a thought.

Tara

Well it showed on the previews after last weeks show that Ozzy was straying with Adam and Proverty or whatever her name is.  !@!

Torn2pieces

I can't believe this is the last episode for thursday. It flew by. My favorite part about the end is the jury, asking their questions to the 2 who are left. So, I'm looking forward to sunday.....

Homer

Well the flirt Parvati is gone. If I was Ozzy I would have made Yul play the immunity idol tonight. If Ozzy doesn't win immunity next week he will be gone. Yul has a pretty tight alliance with Sondra and Becky.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

momoftwo

Quote from: Homer on December 14, 2006, 05:57:12 PM
Well the flirt Parvati is gone. If I was Ozzy I would have made Yul play the immunity idol tonight. If Ozzy doesn't win immunity next week he will be gone. Yul has a pretty tight alliance with Sondra and Becky.

I was thinking the same thing.  They should have forced him to play it a long time ago.  Ozzy sure is a fierce competitor.

PunkInDrublic

so who do you all think will be the final 2? I think adam and sundra will be going next. Then depending on who wins the final challenge - either yul or ozzy will get to decide who to take with them. sunday should be a good one  <:>

Tara

momoftwo

Quote from: Tara on December 15, 2006, 04:56:12 AM
I think Ozzy deserves to win  :, 

I couldn't agree more.  He is hands down the best player there.

momoftwo

Don't forget the finale is tonight.   :D

bams68

Can't wait.....crossing my fingers for Ozzy or Yul - they deserve it. Well played game

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Monkey

Monkey

The first person evicted is...

Adam    >:(( !@#$ (O+O) >>:D :xx

Monkey

Monkey

Next person booted is..

Tiebreaker between Sundra and Becky. Both of them are doing the fire challenge. An hours time elapsed.  They're now going to matches. Both still struggling. LOL. This is taking forever. Sundra is out of matches. Becky burns through the rope.

Sundra is out and is the last jury member.  THREE people left..

Monkey

First vote to Yul
Next is for Ozzy
Next is Yul
Yul again
Ozzy
Ozzy
3-3.
Ozzy. Leading 4-3
Yul. Tied 4-4. One vote left.
The last vote is for...

Yul who wins by a vote of 5-4.

Poor Becky, not getting a single vote.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview