This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: pink on February 28, 2008, 05:21:20 PM
makes me think of last time they gave them chickens, an that chick eatin the heart an livers an feet...yukky . better off just keepin em alive for the eggs, same protien as eatin em.

There are organizations that give chickens to impoverished familes and the families keep the chickens alive for the eggs, to eat and as a source of income by selling them to neighbors.

CindyLouWho

ummmm I love fried chicken livers & hearts but chicken feet? nooooo thanks  :o

Mistyeyed

i thought sure ole Chet was going this week..i think he better keep his bags packed though..

Homer

Homer

OMG!!! Joel was killing Chet. :)) :)) :))

CindyLouWho

Homer

pink

that was a big back flip chet got forced into lol..that must of hurt!

and poor johnathon ..ouch! i couldnt even look when they were stitching it up.

i thought the worst off woulda been the guy whos face met the tree, twirled around an smak dab face into it.. that was heck of a challenge.

CindyLouWho

Bet Chet is GONE if his tribe loses the challenge   :'((    j/k   I wouldn't waste tears over someone thats lazy like he is   :))

Homer

Homer

I can't believe Ozzy is listening to Cirie. ::)

CindyLouWho

Monkey

I was LMFAO so bad when "Troy" ( :)) ) was slamming Chet around. Poor Chet.  :)) :))

Mistyeyed

i didnt care for that joel that much ,but i think they cut their throats by getting rid of him and not chet..

CindyLouWho

bams68

They sure did. That was like a suicide for the team rite there. As much as Joel was full of himself...he did help win challenges. I think if Joel would have had a stronger partner in that challenge he jus might have caught that flag....but yeah wow....what a beating Chet took.
I myself couldn't watch that injury either...blah YUCK!!

but it was a shock to see the team vote off Joel. You would think they were smarter then that. They should have known better that u need the power in the team to win til the big merge at least. Ah well we'll see what happens huh LOL. What a show that nite was thou.....interesting.
!!!

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

I don't feel sorry for Chet at all, if someone can't handle hard work & willing to work with others, they don't need to be on the show   :)))

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on March 10, 2008, 03:44:39 PM
I don't feel sorry for Chet at all, if someone can't handle hard work & willing to work with others, they don't need to be on the show   :)))

Chet looks like Snagglepuss....exit stage right....

bams68

Yep indeed so true. Ya gotta have SUM skills. Look at lil yau min, or however his name is spelt.....he was a tiny dude but he made up for it with brains. Chet seems totally outta place....I mean come on a pagent judge?? so I think he does...or has done. Seems the show brings in the wrong people. He jus has nothing to work with...no power an lacks brains. *shrugs*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview