This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Homer

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2008, 04:02:19 PM
Yep indeed so true. Ya gotta have SUM skills. Look at lil yau min, or however his name is spelt.....he was a tiny dude but he made up for it with brains. Chet seems totally outta place....I mean come on a pagent judge?? so I think he does...or has done. Seems the show brings in the wrong people. He jus has nothing to work with...no power an lacks brains. *shrugs*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Bams,
I just love your swingy with your name...it is so pretty. Don't you think that would look good too, if it said "Sassy" ? Wish I could make things like that. Don't even bother telling me it is easy. My friend does PSP tuts and she has a warning on hers.." If you don't know anything about PSP, leave now". So I did.  :)) :)) :))
Hugs,
Sassy

bams68

LOL yeah it would look good with Sassy too LOL. Animation can be abit tricky indeed I think the most important part is learning ur tools in the whole program an understanding layers an how all that works. Then you go from there.....kinda boring at first an can be confusing but it doesn't take long to understand thou...I think all tutorials have that lil warning of knowing ur tools or sumthing like that.

thankies for ur comments thou = :-*
Ur Deer Friend
bams

pink

waaaa bye bye johnathon..was hopin he'd win. :(

Homer

CindyLouWho

Hope Jonathon's leg will be ok.    Bye bye Chet, bout darn time they voted him off.   :)))   Bet if Joel had been there, they'd at least had better chance of winning immunity but I'm glad James team won  <..> <..>   

Monkey

About damn time they voted him out.  :)))

Mistyeyed

glad to see that wimp finally gone...too bad jonathan had to leave because of illness though,instead of from playing the game..what a shame..

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2008, 05:41:53 PM
LOL yeah it would look good with Sassy too LOL. Animation can be abit tricky indeed I think the most important part is learning ur tools in the whole program an understanding layers an how all that works. Then you go from there.....kinda boring at first an can be confusing but it doesn't take long to understand thou...I think all tutorials have that lil warning of knowing ur tools or sumthing like that.

thankies for ur comments thou = :-*
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Bams,
It was clear to me the warning was for people like me.  :)) :)) :))

I will just admire your talent, if that is ok with you. My webmaster has sent me PSP-6, HTML lessons and lots of other programs and I just cannot, well actually I don't want to learn it. I have PSP 9 & PSP 10 and I only use them for touching up pictures. The only layer I am interested in is a chocolate layered fudge cake...jk.
I am a writer, thats about all I can handle. I like doing reasearch on the computer, stuff like that. Thanks again for the great tags, you are super.
Hugs,
Sassy  :-*

CindyLouWho

Survivor will be on Wed nite at 8 (est) just before BB, cause of basketball being on Thurs nite. 

CindyLouWho

Well 2 more bit the dust tonite  :)))

~Sassy~

Sure was glad that blonde lady got voted off.  :&  What a good feeling, she had such a smug look on her face like she had everything going her way....then there was the oops when Jeff said that.  :)) :)) :))

kim23il

Is Survivor not on tonight? I couldn't find it anywhere in my guide?  :///

ILoveSiamese

No Survivor Tonight  :'((

We get NCAA Basketball instead
Happy Happy Joy Joy NOT.

:;'

ILS

Homer

CindyLouWho

I'll miss it on tonite but got ncaa game on tonite PLUS 2-hour special of The Celebrity Apprentice. :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview