This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PB On The Run

:///  C'mon 8:00, get here soon!!!  I'm in Survivor withdrawal!!! !@#$

Homer

CindyLouWho

Homer what a very cute smiley &  it sure fits the topic!   O0  I love seeing the new smileys u come up with  :)))  Can't wait til Survivor comes on, sure missed it last week  :'((

~Sassy~

Homer..Homer...loved the smiley.  :))

Last nights show was so good. I was on the floor when they played Ozzy's immunity stick, what a total crack up and watching their faces ... priceless. I thought that gal would burst before she could panically scream out about Ozzy having the real immunity idol. Ozzy's face and comments, too funny.
What a show. I love it. I race for the chair to see this one.  :& Sure would like to see Ozzy win but that piece of eye candy   VV won't make it much longer, he is too good.

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i think poor amanda"s love of her life..Ozzy..is a thing of the past,now that they have merged..maybe their alliance will break up now..

les

:D seeing ozzy get outplayed last night was classic. it made for a great show last night  bbq22.gif

sherilynn

I agree! I think it's one of the best episodes that I have seen in a long time. Classic  :D

ILoveSiamese

How dumb can ya be
Ozzy couldn't play the immunity Idol even if he wanted to last night,   He left it back at camp. cause he thought he was safe.

ILS

~Sassy~

VV Bye "Eye Candy Ozzy"...wuv you.  :-*

MsMissy

I myself dont care for Survior, as what they have do go though. im not saying it isnr a good show, but then i am older then most of you & i like a good comedy & lots of others. there are too many to mention.  housewife1.gif

~Sassy~

::) When will these people learn this show always starts out and says Outwit - Outlast - Outplay. It is not called, Let's be friends and be honest.

Jason is betrayed by his only friend,  (OO) Natalie and even though he finds the new Hidden Immunity Idol, he doesn't play it   :-[ because Natalie tells him the they are all voting for James tonight.   :>> Jason goes home.  ++ That's two weeks that people with the Hidden Immunity Idol didn't play it and were betrayed by their trusted friends.

Jason will now be ... on the jury with his hero Ozzy.  :&

FreecellFanny

You can bet that James will be next.  :@

Mistyeyed

i would love to see james go the the final three..i think if they could get rid of one of the women,james,erik,and amanda could form an allliance..

swamp

<3  amanda  VV  hope she wins  :)))

swamp

amanda kicked there  :o0 tonight  wtg girl  hope she wins,  :^* :^* :^* :^*

Homer

She didn't lie though. I don't care as long as Cirie doesn't win.

~Sassy~

O0 What a great show tonight, I absolutely loved it. It looked like everyone on the jury enjoyed it too. I was sure cheering for Eric during the idol immunity contest, so the girls would have to turn on each other. I just hope that Cirie is not the one to win.

FreecellFanny

Too bad about James being removed from the game.

No more eye candy for us girlies.  girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview