This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

girls18.gif I so wanted James to win this time! Maybe his finger will get better & they will put him back in the game (I can hope!)  :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 02, 2008, 04:09:34 AM
I admit I've seen only two episodes this entire season, so I don't really know the personalities.  Why doesn't anyone want Cirie to win?
I have been watching Survivor since it's very first episode and became an instant fan. I think everyone who is a fan has the ones they like and don't like for certain reasons. My reason for not caring for Cirie is from her game play and strategy in the Survivor:Panama one. You would have had to see it to maybe understand my feelings but then again maybe you would have liked her. She is basically to me, doing the same thing again. I just don't care for her, I am sure others like her. I really liked James and was so sorry to see him get hurt and have to leave that way....we Survivor fans are "fanatics".  I would not dream of missing a show.   

Homer

Cirie is too full of herself for my liking.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Quote from: SassyBear on May 02, 2008, 12:51:01 PM
I have been watching Survivor since it's very first episode and became an instant fan. I think everyone who is a fan has the ones they like and don't like for certain reasons. My reason for not caring for Cirie is from her game play and strategy in the Survivor:Panama one. You would have had to see it to maybe understand my feelings but then again maybe you would have liked her. She is basically to me, doing the same thing again. I just don't care for her, I am sure others like her. I really liked James and was so sorry to see him get hurt and have to leave that way....we Survivor fans are "fanatics".  I would not dream of missing a show.   

I'm with you on everything u said Sassy.  I been watching Survivor since the start & really like seeing how they all do.  I may not always like the results but I still watch  cause I'm hooked!  :)))  I loved James in the other show & was so disappointed he got hurt this time.  Next to Rupert, he's my next fave player.  I wish they would have an all-star game but with real stars, I'd LOVE to see how those pampered stars would survive   :))

FreecellFanny

OMG, I absolutely adored Rupert!! From the minute he stole those shoes in that first episode I was a fan!!  :^*

Homer

We should have PogoCheats Survivor  :P

swamp

Homer

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 02, 2008, 02:10:40 PM
OMG, I absolutely adored Rupert!! From the minute he stole those shoes in that first episode I was a fan!!  :^*
Wasn't Rupert just awesome! I thought I was going to split open I laughed so hard when he stole their shoes. I think he is my all time favorite too, Freecell.  <3

CindyLouWho

Homer

CindyLouWho

omg he deserved that after being so stupid.  I didn't think he'd fall for it but my oh my   :)) :))

pink

poor erik..lordy! he will never trust another woman in his life.
i CANT BELIEVE ,he gave it up!!!

swamp

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2008, 02:14:35 PM

So when we doing this & what we gotta do?   :!#  :)))

who me?

:))  OMG,  I just can't stop laughing   :))  I was in doing the dishes just a bit ago  >:(  and was lmao   :)))
I just can't believe he was so gullible.  Kinda, sorta feel sorry for the poor thing   :( ........  Nahhhh     :))
  The doofus  :-[

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2008, 02:14:35 PM

Sign me up.  canadian2.gif

What will our first challenge be?  sackrace.gif

Tara

Quote from: who me? on May 08, 2008, 06:50:30 PM
:))  OMG,  I just can't stop laughing   :))  I was in doing the dishes just a bit ago  >:(  and was lmao   :)))
I just can't believe he was so gullible.  Kinda, sorta feel sorry for the poor thing   :( ........  Nahhhh     :))
  The doofus  :-[

I could not stop laughing either. That has to be the dumbest move EVER on Survivor.  :))

cherrypie

Poor Poor Little Man...manipulated by 4 women that haven't bathed in over a month... :))

Now....

HOW DO WE MAKE SURE THAT CIRIE DOESN'T WIN???  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview