This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

what a sap...thats why he is only an ice cream scooper..

~Sassy~

I was watching and I thought no way is Eric going to fall for that line  :ooo Everybody on the jury was cracking up and not a dry eye here in our house from laughing so hard.  :)) :)) :))

Should have known though...when he took Amanda on the reward after wanting to vote her off. He is one scoop short of being an ice cream cone.  bbq22.gif
Just when you think it can't get any better. What a show!  :&

Tara

Quote from: cherrypie on May 09, 2008, 06:27:06 AM
Poor Poor Little Man...manipulated by 4 women that haven't bathed in over a month... :))

Now....

HOW DO WE MAKE SURE THAT CIRIE DOESN'T WIN???  >:D

I don't like Cirie either.  I hope Amanda wins.

who me?

I also hope Amanda wins. I don't like any of the other remaining players.  Cirie :xx  Parvati  :xx  Natalie  :xx
But none of the others want to go up against Amanda because she will win, so I figure they will try like all get out to end her game.
If she does go I have to admit Natalie has played a devious game. I haven't liked her at all during most of the show but for me better her than Cirie or Parvati.

cherrypie

I think that the only one that maybe deserves the win is Amanda.  If Cirie or Natalie win, for me, the whole season will be a loss.  Parvati ..whatever.  Isn't she the one that orchestrated hot Ozzys' vote out?

As for Eric :%# for being such a naiive young man but he did provide me with enough of a good laugh to keep me awake until ER which put me to sleep.

FreecellFanny

Amanda will be the next target. The other 3 know they could never win against her.

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on May 10, 2008, 05:45:39 AM
Amanda will be the next target. The other 3 know they could never win against her.

Yeah, and that totally sucks. I don't care for the other three. I don't want Ciree to win because she is responsible for getting Yau-Man out.

Monkey

I like Cirie. She's totally played/manipulated everyone this season. She was the main one organizing all of these blind-sides.

Just as long as the grinch doesn't win I'll be fine.  :^*

Tara

You like everyone I hate.  >:D  Cirie sucks big wet donkey noodles.  :)))

mr.clean

I would have too say this is the worst Survivor ever.  They need too come up with some new stuff.

I allmost feel like not watching tommorrow night.  The best players never win these shows. 

Monkey

This is one of the best Survivors ever I think. Every episode since Eliza got eliminated has been pure gold.

The last 4 left are the best ones this season. None of the 4 left are idiots. The same can't be said for Ozzy, Jason, and especially Erik.

Tara

Holy crap..tonights the 3 hour finale. I thought it was on one more Thursday before the finale.  :&

cherrypie

I am taking bets here...

How many minutes into the Town Hall section of the finale do you think it will be before Jeff calls Erik out on his naiive stupidity???

~Sassy~

:/// Survivor last show...can not wait. What a season this one has been.  :&

Tara

Quote from: cherrypie on May 11, 2008, 03:22:22 PM
I am taking bets here...

How many minutes into the Town Hall section of the finale do you think it will be before Jeff calls Erik out on his naiive stupidity???

He should be calling out James and Ozzy too for their stupidity for not using the idol, but Erik made the stupidest play ever.  Here's my order of the final 4 that I like...

1. Amanda
2. Parv
3. Cirie
4. Natalie

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2008, 04:42:46 PM
He should be calling out James and Ozzy too for their stupidity for not using the idol, but Erik made the stupidest play ever.  Here's my order of the final 4 that I like...

1. Amanda
2. Parv
3. Cirie
4. Natalie

tumbsup.gif Good choices, Tara

Tara

Is it to early to say Amanda won Survivor?  :))) I wonder who she should send home. :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview