This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Now after all the dirty jury looks towards Amanda, I don't know what's going to happen. Parv hasn't won any challenges has she? She just flirted with James, and then backstabbed him. Amanda solely voted out Alexis, and Parv and Natalie are friends. I don't know..just hurry up!  >:D

who me?

Ohhh, I got a sinking feeling Parv may win, She has Nat,Alexis,Cirie,and maybe Eric, Jason?
I really hope Amanda wins. I think she should of taken Cirie she would of won against her...

Tara

I thought Ozz was going to ask Amanda to marry him right then and there..lol   I think Amanda's answer to Cirie sucked.  The jury was brutal! That was way worse than BB's jury. I honestly would of loved to have seen either Ozz or James in the finals. Good luck Amanda!

Homer

You think the jury is a bit bitter?  :)) :)) :))

Natalie has a girl crush on someone. :P What was with her questions?  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 11, 2008, 06:57:41 PM
You think the jury is a bit bitter?  :)) :)) :))

Natalie has a girl crush on someone. :P What was with her questions?  ::)

They were more than bitter...Nat is a delusional fruitcake, just like the Nat in your siggy. :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2008, 06:58:49 PM
They were more than bitter...Nat is a delusional fruitcake, just like the Nat in your siggy. :)) :)) :))

Oh hush or a picture of Daisy might appear.  :P

who me?

Homer

I was laughing at Parv's last name "Shallow"

Tara

After seeing how mean the jury was I don't think Amanda would of won against Cirie either.  :((

ILoveSiamese

Im at work Who won the $100,000
fans choice

ILS

wanted Amanda to win  :'((

Tara

I turned the channel, but I've turned back now. I don't think they have told them yet.

Tara

James won the money.  It was between Ozz, Amanda, and James.

ILoveSiamese

Thanks Tara
I am glad James won it.  He deserved it.

ILS :D :D :D

Monkey

I didn't know that Fairplay's wife was Michelle from ANTM.  :ooo

I find it funny that Parvati won seeing how everybody thinks she's dumb. I think she far exceeded everyone's expectations. She played a really smart game though, so she deserves it. She may not deserve it as much as Amanda, but she still deserves the win.

Jeff was picking on Erik and James a lot. I kinda felt bad for Erik though... he got called dumb probably close to 10 times tonight.  :))

Poor Amanda. So close two times in a row.  (OO)

~Sassy~

What a season. Great for all of us Survivor "fanatics". I think we can probably add one more fan for next year huh Squid?
Well, time for bed. Can't wait for next season, I hope. it is as good as this one. Nite.  :/o\

mr.clean

well the people we want too win these shows never do.

Every season when it starts i pick the person i want too win .. This Season i had ozzy.

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on May 11, 2008, 11:05:36 PM
well the people we want too win these shows never do.

Every season when it starts i pick the person i want too win .. This Season i had ozzy.

Ozzy did win something....love  <3 ....Is love worth more than a million bucks?  :-\       Give me the money!  :)))

Mistyeyed

im glad james got the $100,000 again...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview