This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beautiful Bazaar Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I agree.  Very tough challenge. So few games have purple blocks.

Squid

It's my guess that Pogo will do something.  The problem seems universal.

help

no purple blocks in Garden Blast for me. 
How do you get them?

Cdn

I hate when they have a challenge you have no control in. I'm in a section of garden blast where there are no purple.  I would t get near 200 much less 2,000 so no way to finish this whole challenge, I've done every other level each week.

Mayhem

Pogo should just automatically award that challenge to everyone.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Krapollia

What do purple blocks look like.  I am on level 200 and it is giving me credit for purple, but I don't see anything that looks like purple.  There are 2 different reds, 2 pinks, blue, grey.  So which is considered purple?  I am confused.

Squid

Quote from: Krapollia on July 14, 2023, 08:55:22 AM
What do purple blocks look like.  I am on level 200 and it is giving me credit for purple, but I don't see anything that looks like purple.  There are 2 different reds, 2 pinks, blue, grey.  So which is considered purple?  I am confused.
That DOES seem confusing.  Maybe one of the reds is actually a purple. 

LittleFawn

On level 200 there are red and purple. The purple looks like purple. You can clearly see which color is which. I have done this level multiple times.

smokyrain

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 11, 2023, 12:13:07 PM
Hope they do something soon. I was on the forums and everyone is complaining about the no purple blocks. I have done multiple levels with no purple blocks and I am doing random levels.

I am having same issue. Been trying for days on this .. Might just have to skip it I guess.

LittleFawn

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 14, 2023, 07:32:58 PM
I decided to just skip it. Not worth the aggravation.
That's probably best, especially when, in all likelihood, Pogo will do something about this.

Darling SilverDodger

Purple blocks are on the following levels

40, 48, 65, 80, 86, 87, 88

111, 130, 156 (has a lot), 160, 199

200, 233, 248, 261, 299

300, 305, 340, 355, 357

Good luck all!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

LittleFawn

The problem with this game period is that you cannot choose what level the blocks are on it is completely random when you play the game. The chances of you getting these levels are pretty low and not everyone can play this game. People get stuck. Pogo really messed up on this one.

Darling SilverDodger

I was luck as I was on level 350 and just needed to get level 355 then not win the level until getting the 2,000 blocks
I needed to monitor the game not to win
watching you.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on July 15, 2023, 10:35:34 AM
Pogo really messed up on this one.

I'm pretty sure Pogo will do something, as lots of people are having issues with it.

LittleFawn

At this point it looks like they are just going to leave it be. To late to change it now. People voiced there displeasure on the forums. It really is an unfair challenge to most of the players.

Squid

The Chase runs through tomorrow, the 17th, so it's possible that a fix may still be in the works.  Let's hope.

Mayhem

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on July 08, 2023, 12:23:01 AM
Sorry I missed this earlier!

First Trip, go to the 12th location (Kilimanjaro). The airport level has 9 seatbelt cards available.

Thank you Mayhem.  I followed your instructions and won the badge in about 20 minutes.  It would help tremendously if you included the info in the trips and tips section.

LittleFawn

I managed to finish this on one of my accounts but not the other.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview