Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beautiful Bazaar Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on July 17, 2023, 05:51:14 AM

Thank you Mayhem.  I followed your instructions and won the badge in about 20 minutes.  It would help tremendously if you included the info in the trips and tips section.

I've already added it there  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Here's an update on the Garden Blast challenge :

Hi everyone,

We wanted to provide you with an update on the Bazaar Treasure Chase Event that wrapped up on July 17th.

As many of you noticed, the Garden Blast challenge from the recent Bazaar Treasure Chase event ended up much harder than we intended due to how infrequently the color of blocks we asked for are used.

We don't want anyone to miss out on their event badges because of this, so any player who activated the challenge during the event will be awarded the badge. If this was the last challenge you needed to complete the event you will also be awarded the event completion badge.

We also want to give an extra reward to anyone who did complete the challenge, so if you completed the Garden Blast challenge during the event we will be awarding you an additional 400 Pogis.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and will be sure to avoid these types of requirements moving forward.

Squid

Thank you for the update.  Seems fair to me.  We were expecting something along these lines, right?

Mayhem

Yes, we were. I also appreciate that they'll try and avoid these impossible challenges going forward.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview