This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo 20th Anniversary Celebration

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Club Pogo 20th Anniversary Celebration has started!

Pogo will be offering us offering us various deals, rewards, free badges, discounted favorites, daily challenges and more through August 10th.

Week 1 – 7/21/2023 – 7/27/2023

To kick off the celebrations, we will be releasing a brand new Membership Appreciation Badge that you can claim for free. But that's not all! We will also be having a Badge Sale, where you can grab some of your favorite badges at a discounted price. And to keep you engaged, we will have a Daily Challenge that you can participate in and win some exciting prizes.

Week 2 – 7/28/2023 – 8/3/2023

In the second week, we will continue with the Membership Appreciation theme by releasing another free badge for all our members. But that's not all! We will also be launching four new paid themed static badges that you can purchase and add to your collection. And of course, we will have a Daily Challenge to keep you entertained and engaged.

Week 3 – 8/4/2023 – 8/10/2023

For the final week of our anniversary celebrations, we will be releasing yet another Membership Appreciation Badge that you can claim for free. And if you missed out on the Badge Sale from week 1, don't worry, we will be having another one this week! Plus, we will have a Daily Challenge that you can participate in and win some fantastic prizes.

https://www.pogo.com/pogo-festival-2023
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thank you.  I have a question.  When I went in to claim my member appreciation badge it stated, "Enjoy this gift badge to celebrate the 20th Club Pogo Anniversary! This badge is available from 7/21 12:00 am - 7/27 11:59 pm." 

Does this mean you have from 7/21-7/27 to claim the badge or does this mean to FINISH the badge?  I don't want to waste the pogis!

Mayhem

I think the date is just to claim the badge. I'm going to try and complete it before then anyways ... just in case.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 22, 2023, 12:12:44 AM
I think the date is just to claim the badge. I'm going to try and complete it before then anyways ... just in case.

Me too. I always need a few thousand pogis at the end of the constellation anyway.

Mayhem

Week #2 has started of the Club Pogo 20th Anniversary Celebration!

So far this week, Pogo has released :

New Arcade Cabinet Badges
https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,53207.0.html

Week #2 of Club Pogo 20th Anniversary Bonus Daily Challenges
https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,53193.0.html

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Squid

I guess we won't be seeing one during this celebration.  Unfortunate.

Stinkerbell

Week 1 says there will be a badge sale, and week 3 says there will be another badge sale.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2023, 07:08:21 AM
Week 1 says there will be a badge sale, and week 3 says there will be another badge sale.
Was the Week1 sale the Arcade badges?  Otherwise, I didn't see anything - and I did a SALE search on the badge page.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2023, 08:35:09 AM
Was the Week1 sale the Arcade badges?  Otherwise, I didn't see anything - and I did a SALE search on the badge page.

So maybe the "sale" are those badges for 20 gems and 500 pogies?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 29, 2023, 08:39:48 AM
So maybe the "sale" are those badges for 20 gems and 500 pogies?
I think so.  Not much of a sale, imo, but ... some peeps might like it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2023, 10:35:28 AM
I think so.  Not much of a sale, imo, but ... some peeps might like it.

I'm used to a sale being discounted prices on something that already exists.  If that's their sale, it's not much of a sale.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview