Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weekly Badges are Zeroed out?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Mayhem

Yeah, mine is showing the same thing. I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I have badges in albums that show as incomplete. They were supposed to be given when they stopped Badge albums.  They are for games that don't exist anymore.

S1lent

Good News,
I am all caught up on my Wednesday's Challenges...so I haven't been doing the personal challenges until today.  Guess what I received 800 Pogis for them.

S1lent
From Pogo

Hi everyone -

Thank you to all the members who have taken the time to write and post in the forums regarding the issue of missing badges. Our team is actively investigating this matter, and we will provide you with an update as soon as we have more information. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

sconnie

C~M

Look at my signature below and see how many I have.
Still messed up.

Mayhem

Service update on missing badges:

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all the members for your ongoing support and patience as we continue to investigate the issue at hand. We want to assure you that progress is being made, and some players will soon start to see their badges reappear. As soon as more information becomes available, we will promptly share it with you. Your patience and understanding throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

sconnie

Squid

Sconnie's a good guy.  It may not be fixed but a little communication goes a long way.

Stinkerbell

Just got this:

Hi everyone -

We wanted to thank everyone for their patience as we navigate the missing badges situation. We have started the resolution of badges. We have noticed that some of these badges may display the date of December 31st, 2022. We are actively investigating this issue along with other missing badge concerns. We are committed to resolving this issue and providing you with the badges you received and earned. Your patience and understanding throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

sconnie

Mayhem

Mine was slightly different :

Hi everyone

We wanted to thank everyone for their patience as we navigate the missing badges situation. We have started the resolution of badges earned through April 2021. We have noticed that some of these badges may display the date of December 31st, 2022 and some members are still missing badges prior to April 2021. We are actively investigating this issue along with other missing badge concerns. We are committed to resolving this issue and providing you with the badges you received and earned. Your patience and understanding throughout this process are greatly appreciated.

sconnie

Stinkerbell

It sounds like they're updating the messages as new information is available. I like it!

C~M

I got some of mine back but now Stinky is on the list and I'm not.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on August 04, 2023, 09:54:21 PM
MPB site

I haven't looked there in forever!!  LOL! So it took a glitch, but I'm finally ahead of you! LOL

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on August 04, 2023, 09:01:09 PM
I got some of mine back but now Stinky is on the list and I'm not.

You're on the list now.

Mayhem

It looks like Pogo is making good progress on fixing the badges issue.

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo is making progress. Before this problem arose I had 3 pages of Game Awards "Not Earned"...I now have 18...better than the 20 yesterday.
Here is my list of games I am missing...yours might be different.
S1lent
1.  Anagrams
2.  A Way With Words
3.  Cookie Connect
4.  Jet Set Solitaire
5.  Jewel Academy
6.  Pogo Daily Sudoku
7.  Mahjong Sanctuary
8.  Monopoly Sudoku
9.  Quinn's
10. Royal Wedding
11. Story Quest

S1lent

Greetings,
Game Awards "Not Earned"...Down to 15 pages.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview