This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bob Barker Dead at 99

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Bob Barker, the iconic American game show host and animal rights activist, has died.

Barker died peacefully at his home Saturday morning in L.A. His rep tells TMZ Bob died of natural causes.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/26/bob-barker-dead-dies-99-price-is-right-game-show-host/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

He was a good and kind man.  I will always think well of a person when they advocate for animals.  RIP, Mr. Barker!  I remember him from Truth or Consquences and I remember his wife (deceased 1981) appearing on the show.  He was a game show fixture!

Mayhem

The Price is Right was my go-to show to watch when I was sick and staying home from school.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 27, 2023, 04:30:52 AM
He was a good and kind man.  I will always think well of a person when they advocate for animals.  RIP, Mr. Barker!  I remember him from Truth or Consquences and I remember his wife (deceased 1981) appearing on the show.  He was a game show fixture!
No need to say much else, you said it all for me Squiddy. Bob Barker was amongst those one of a kind and unforgettable hosts such as Alex Trebek! RIP, Mr. Barker!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview