This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Buddies not working

Started by JadedSlayer,

Previous topic - Next topic

JadedSlayer

So I had this problem on another computer a few years ago. I left Pogo and Play Buddy for a few years and then came back. But the problem persisted. I ended up getting a new PC and problem solved. The laptop worked fine until today. Now the buddy won't continuously play/start the next game.

Play Buddy is so unhelpful.

I have installed nothing. Now Microsoft may have installed updates in the background but I have install nothing. I have tried this in Chrome and Edge and I had the same problem. I have tried updating Edge. So far no luck.

Mayhem

I've contacted PlayBuddy about this issue this morning, and should hopefully have some answers soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Pogo/EA has changed the continue game screen so the buddies can't see the button. He is a one man programmer and has to fix them all and then will push the updates out.

JadedSlayer

Thank you everyone! Last time this happened, Play Buddy said it was my problem and I ended up stopping for a bit.

audry

pogo buddy does not play continue How long before it is fixed?

Mayhem

No ETA yet, I'll keep you all posted as soon as I hear anything.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Pogo Wizard

Any updates on when this issue will be fixed. It's driving me crazy because I cannot get passed the continue button for a week now. I just hope that they are okay (physically) and haven't been able to update and fix the issue which is affecting all of us. 

Squid

Quote from: Pogo Wizard on October 01, 2023, 06:41:07 AM
Any updates on when this issue will be fixed. It's driving me crazy because I cannot get passed the continue button for a week now. I just hope that they are okay (physically) and haven't been able to update and fix the issue which is affecting all of us. 
I think it's probably complicated, affecting all/almost all of the autos, which takes time.  They are probably fixing it auto by auto and then will do a full update on the whole list of autos.  This is conjecture on my part.

LittleFawn

Ugh this is so getting me way behind but waiting patiently.

smokyrain

Hi Everyone.

Thanks Mayhem for looking into it. I have been having same issue for sometime and figured it was a Pogo thing and that it would have to be worked out, specially since it was on so many different games. And thanks  C~M for that as well.  tumbsup.gif
Will just wait for the fix and continue on

Squid

Tommi

Unfortunately, I cannot download it because my anti-virus will not allow it, so just hoping for a fix soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview