PlayBuddy
April 27, 2024, 10:29:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it possible to run a PlayBuddy auto...

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Has anyone had any luck running PlayBuddy auto on two different computers in the same game?  I am able to run Monopoly Sudoku on two different computers at the same time...but I am not sure it is showing progress.  BTW...I'm working on the Champion Mode.

Thanks
S1lent

minimarshs

I have tried it with Bejeweled, and it didn't show progress.  But... I apparently have a couple of "special" cases here as far as machines go, unpredictable and minds of their own.

S1lent

Greetings,
Here are my findings.

Running multiple computers did not help me make progress over just running one computer.  Multiple computers netted me 1659 trophies per hour.  But running just one computer netted me a very close 1620 trophies per hour.

S1lent

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
If you want to win the Champion Mode Badges 1-5 and Champion Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert 100 Badges...just use PlayBuddy's auto and set it on Beginner to start and then work your way from Beginner to Expert.  You will need 100 games per level.
Good luck
BTW...took me 3 days per account.

S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Should this Challenge be completed in Champion or Classic Mode?  I have the 1100 Badge completed in the Classic mode.    I tried Classic mode...no luck. Now trying Champion Mode...will update.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview