This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Deep Sea Creatures Badge Collection

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Deep Sea Creatures Badge Collection is now available!

Inside this collection, you'll find 10 new badges in each pack, with each badge depicting a deep sea creature.

You can purchase each pack in Challenge Central for 128 gems.

New packs will be released every Friday through November 24th.

Here's what you'll find in each pack:

Deep Sea Creatures Pack 1 & 2 : Swim with the Swordfish, Dumbo Octopus, Morning Sun, Dragon Fish, Leafy Sea Dragon, Red Lipped Bat Fish, Thornback Cowfish, Port Jackson Shark, Deep Red Jellyfish, Yeti Crab, Sawfish, Colossal Squid, Japanese Spider Crab, Frilled Shark, Flamingo Tongue Snail, Chimaera, Comb Jelly, Squirrelfish, Angler Fish, and Sarcastic Fringehead.
Available November 10th through November 16th

Deep Sea Creatures Pack 3 & 4 : Swim with the Pufferfish, Giant Cuttlefish, Sunflower Sea Star, Pycnogonida Sea Spider, Pink See Through Fantasia, Deep Sea Hatchetfish, Coelacanth, Goblin Shark, Ornate Ghost Pipefish, Pinkeye Goby, Beluga Whale, Ghost Octopus, Royal Starfish, Black Swallower, Christmas Tree Worm, Fire Dartfish, Sea Pig, Gulper Eel, Crab-Eyed Goby, and Orangethroat Pikeblenny.
Available November 17th through November 23rd

Deep Sea Creatures Pack 5 : Swim with the Box Fish, Piglet Squid, Crown of Thorns Starfish, Snaggletooth, Ribbon Eel, Purple Queen, Polkadot Grouper, Giant Isopod, Mariana Hadal Snailfish, and Moorish Idol.
Available November 24th through November 30th

https://www.pogo.com/challenge-central#bundles
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Mayhem

Deep Sea Creatures Badge Packs 3 and 4 are now available through November 23rd.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 17, 2023, 01:22:37 AMDeep Sea Creatures Badge Packs 3 and 4 are now available through November 23rd.
3 and 4 have the cuttlefish and the ghost octopus so they're totally worth it!

Mayhem

As for next week, I see there is a piglet squid. I had no idea what that even was until I looked it up.

MsMissy

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 18, 2023, 12:07:38 AMAs for next week, I see there is a piglet squid. I had no idea what that even was until I looked it up.
How cute is that?

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on November 18, 2023, 08:36:02 AMHow cute is that?

Well, now that I've seen THAT, I just *might* have to buy these stinkin' badge sets! LOL
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Squid

Quote from: SassyStitcher on November 18, 2023, 09:17:41 AMWell, now that I've seen THAT, I just *might* have to buy these stinkin' badge sets! LOL
LOL, You've been snagged!  hehehe

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on November 18, 2023, 09:37:02 AMLOL, You've been snagged!  hehehe

LOL It's not terribly hard to do!!
Just ask the smoke rolling off my credit card! (Shhh... don't tell Hubz!)
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

Deep Sea Creatures Badge Pack #5 is now available through November 30th.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview