This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golden Pumpkin Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Golden Pumpkin Badge Marathon has started!

Earn a animated reward badge when you complete the new Golden Pumpkin badge marathon featuring six new challenges.

The new badge marathon will take you through Quinn's Aquarium, Pogo Slots, Mahjong Sanctuary, Stack'em HD, Trizzle and Jet Set Solitaire.

If you can complete all six challenges by 11:59 pm on November 20th, you'll earn the bonus animated badge.

https://www.pogo.com/badge-marathon

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

MsMissy

Mayhem

Yeah, they always do a good job on them. I don't care for that Trizzle challenge though.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 16, 2023, 12:08:54 AMYeah, they always do a good job on them. I don't care for that Trizzle challenge though.
I'm not nuts about it myself.

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

SassyStitcher

I can't get past the last November badge for Garden Blast. 
Stuck on level 15. YouTube videos help sometimes, but I'm just not getting the pieces for this one. Still need to clear 35 more levels - with 5 moves left.  white flag.gif
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Squid

Quote from: SassyStitcher on November 21, 2023, 12:48:08 AMI can't get past the last November badge for Garden Blast.
Stuck on level 15. YouTube videos help sometimes, but I'm just not getting the pieces for this one. Still need to clear 35 more levels - with 5 moves left.  white flag.gif
I gave up on that one.

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on November 21, 2023, 06:18:22 AMI gave up on that one.

I'm so glad it's not just me! I hate to miss out on the set, but I might end up throwing my laptop if I keep trying. GRR
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview