This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Holiday Ball Celebration Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Holiday Ball Celebration Event has started!

The 25 challenges for this event must be completed in sequence. Once completed, you can move onto the second. The challenges will get harder as you advance, but the Pogi rewards will get bigger.

Once the holiday ball event ends, incomplete challenges and rewards will no longer be accessible.

If you complete this event before December 25th, you will earn the the animated celebration badge.

https://www.pogo.com/events/celebration-challenge

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I'm sure glad they gave us 25 days to complete this. There are some tough challenges ahead ...

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 03, 2023, 12:13:49 AMI'm sure glad they gave us 25 days to complete this. There are some tough challenges ahead ...
They sure are

MsMissy

Some of these games are alittle hard for me to play.  I wish we could pick out what games we like first.

Mayhem

They should allow us to skip challenges, and once you do, you can't go back and do them later.

Squid

That would be nice.  I'm in a game now that may not let me pass!

smokyrain

Quote from: Mayhem on December 03, 2023, 12:13:49 AMYou're welcome!

I'm sure glad they gave us 25 days to complete this. There are some tough challenges ahead ...
Me too, as I see some that may be challenging down the road. I am working on them as fast as I can this time lol.

Mayhem

smokyrain

I am finding the Lock Tiles in Quinn's Aquarium to be a pain lol. I believe it is #13 on the list. I had heard one of the Aquariums has 3 lock tiles in it. I haven't found it yet.
How are you doing in it?

Squid

I'm playing it by hand and close out the game and reopen if I'm not getting locks.

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on December 12, 2023, 04:17:29 AMI'm playing it by hand and close out the game and reopen if I'm not getting locks.
Yes me too. haha. I have 15 out of 80 so far . I just wish it was like Seatbelts in Jet Solitaire. You don't have to win the game lol.

Mayhem

Squid

I have one account done.  I doubt I'll get the second acct. finished.

smokyrain

Wow good for you Squid. I finally just finished #15 Quinn's Aquarium. What a Royal Pain lol. Onto #16 now, what a relief.

Squid

Good for you, Smoky.  I'm stuck on Garden Blast now.  I can't get beyond this level at all.  I think I've reached my limit.

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on December 14, 2023, 05:36:42 AMGood for you, Smoky.  I'm stuck on Garden Blast now.  I can't get beyond this level at all.  I think I've reached my limit.
Garden Blast is a tough one for sure. I am on Random Levels again, but some of them were very tough for sure. I had to use power ups, which thanks to a special person got me a lot of them. So now the ones I have to repeat , I have had to do the same again.

Mayhem

I wish Pogo would have excluded the Garden Blast challenge, or at least made it so you didn't need to win games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview