This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Connection Problems?

Started by SassyStitcher,

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyStitcher

Is anyone else having connectivity issues on Pogo this morning?

Games won't load, and it keeps telling me I don't have internet, but my Roku and all the other sites seem to disagree. LOL 
Idk if it's just me or what. Irritating tho!

I'm still trying to play catchup from my mini internet break. Grr.
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Mayhem on December 05, 2023, 08:34:46 AMThe games are loading up just fine here.
I managed to get Quinn's to load and got a badge there; things have been fine since.
That was weird. 

Sorry for the useless new forum thread, but thanks for the confirmation anyway! 
*yikes face!* 
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

S1lent

Hi,
If you are having connection problems.  Do not reset router...but on your computer select WI-FI and then say forget this device.  Then add the WI-FI network back on.

Good luck
S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: SassyStitcher on December 05, 2023, 03:04:57 PMSorry for the useless new forum thread, but thanks for the confirmation anyway!

Not useless at all! In the past, I've run in to various issues with Pogo myself and it usually clears up by itself in a few minutes. My computer is actually hardwired in (not using WiFi) and I find that helps a lot.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Not an unnecessary post at all, Sassy.  We never know when others are experiencing the same or if someone has a solution.  It's always good to put the issues out there in our universe.  I'm glad you're ok now.

SassyStitcher

Thank you all so much! :) 
This is such a great group of people, and so helpful!  inlove1.gif

smokyrain

Yes not an unnecessary post at all. Actually Pogo just gave me a unexpected error unable to sign in, and I have been playing all morning. I am sure this one is on their end not mine.

smokyrain

snowflower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview