Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update to Crossword Cove

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for letting us know about the loading issue for Crossword Cove. We've looked into the issue and have resolved it. You should be able to load into the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

SassyStitcher

Hey ya'll...

Can anyone direct me how to message someone about Solitaire Home Story?

I have spent a ton of gems on Jokers, Wrecking Balls, and coins. Some of them have just POOF, disappeared.

Also, I have something about that game stuck in my craw...

How is it that we don't get a star for the House of Cards games?!?  We have to spend our energy, so why don't we get credit for it toward advancing the story?!  grrrr
I find this so galling, and idk why. lol

I'd like to message them (more politely than that, I hope lol), but I'm never sure how, and the EA site is ridiculously complicated for me. :(

Thanks for listening to me vent, and/or if you can help! :)

---Sorry I've been quiet for a couple weeks. I deal with some stuff around the holidays every year. :'(---

"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

LittleFawn

Have you tried going on the forums and asking anyone if someone has had the same problem or you can message -Pogo Sconnie

SassyStitcher

Quote from: LittleFawn on January 06, 2024, 10:04:05 PMHave you tried going on the forums and asking anyone if someone has had the same problem or you can message -Pogo Sconnie
Is that how you type it into the message box? 

"Pogo Sconnie"?
"Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more." – Agatha Christie

Mayhem

I believe it's pogo_sconnie
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

It was late last night and I was just trying to find a name. Not sure how it is written out.

Squid

I wish you well, Sassy, I had a problem with in-game purchases and they told me there is nothing that can be done.  Maybe you'll have better luck than I.

SassyStitcher

Quote from: Squid on January 07, 2024, 02:34:03 PMI wish you well, Sassy, I had a problem with in-game purchases and they told me there is nothing that can be done.  Maybe you'll have better luck than I.

No word yet. 

I'd also like to reach through the screen and throttle that damn squirrel!!!!! LOLOLOL
I might have to buy a stuffed one, just to get my frustration out HAHAHAHA