Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Strategies/Tips

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear78

Quote from: gettysrevenge on September 30, 2004, 07:30:33 AM
Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2004, 02:14:44 PM
Anyone have any interesting strategies/tips for the pogo games?

Here's my tip for WWW:

After finding all words if you click the new game button instead of going into the bonus round your percentage increases much more quickly.

8)
Homer sweetheart have a beer and tell Getty when to hit new game on www  would that be after the game but before the bonus round?? Or would that be when the puzzle is solved and then hit new game.  I need a more detailed description of this tip  -  your smallest fan in size only lol  Getty   ;)

The best time to click "New Game" is after the 2nd Carrot.

Here's a example you can try:
Click "take Score" after the 2nd carrot, Check the percentage
Then finish a game, find every word, check you %

You get less % finding everyword. 
I click "New Game" everytime so I only have like 1000 games won and I'm on Z3

ALSO get the MM Helper, it does this for you O0

gettysrevenge

Thanks for the info I am goin to try this now at the rate I am going on difficult, I will be forever with the bonus rounds.  I am on i dont know some strange veggie I haven't heard of lol  kisses and hugs from the flirt of pogocheats  thanks very much and I think this is a great new topic starter.  I wish I  had something to give but the golf one is the only one i had.  Now bingo sucks period I cant ever get the extra have tried numerous times.  They have the darn thing formatted to fit the players so to me its a worthless cause to even play in there anymore.  Getty

Homer

Bingo was one of those badges you needed to get while they allowed team bingo. Never would have gotten mine without it. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FogHorn

Quote from: bigbear78 on September 30, 2004, 02:40:34 PM
Quote from: gettysrevenge on September 30, 2004, 07:30:33 AM
Quote from: Homer on March 02, 2004, 02:14:44 PM
Anyone have any interesting strategies/tips for the pogo games?

Here's my tip for WWW:

After finding all words if you click the new game button instead of going into the bonus round your percentage increases much more quickly.

The best time to click "New Game" is after the 2nd Carrot.

Here's a example you can try:
Click "take Score" after the 2nd carrot, Check the percentage
Then finish a game, find every word, check you %

You get less % finding everyword. 
I click "New Game" everytime so I only have like 1000 games won and I'm on Z3

ALSO get the MM Helper, it does this for you O0

How do you set the MM helper to do this???

admin

You can get MM helper here. You can also see a list of all Mayhem's helpers in our Downloads section.  :)

bigbear78

Any tips for Fortune Bingo??

I only have 200ish bingos
I'm glad this comming weeks challenge is in Bingo.  More rooms.  Hopefully I can find empty rooms again like during the last bingo challenge

Since we can't Share anymore, what the best room to be in?

Single, three, Six?
Blackout?

badcrazygirl

there was a bingo glitch but pogo toke it away  :'(

FogHorn

About the WWW, instead of sitting there hitting new game after 2nd carrot, how can you make the MM helper do this for you?

bigbear78

Quote from: FogHorn on October 03, 2004, 12:49:50 AM
About the WWW, instead of sitting there hitting new game after 2nd carrot, how can you make the MM helper do this for you?

The helper does it for you O0

Get MM4 AUTO
Then get the MM HELPER

AUTO = Runs the game
HELPER = Helps the auto

FogHorn

I'll download and give it a try.  What do I set the helper for?

bLue

Bingo Tip:

• Use an Auto!
• Single Card + Regular Speed Game Room
• Look for the room with the least amount of people

Let it run overnight... usually it gets down to 3-4 people so your chances of getting a bingo are much greater.  I've been averaging about 50-100 Bingo's per night.  It sucks, I know, but eventually I'll get to 1900.

bigbear78

Quote from: bLue on October 03, 2004, 03:47:31 PM
Bingo Tip:

• Use an Auto!
• Single Card + Regular Speed Game Room
• Look for the room with the least amount of people

Let it run overnight... usually it gets down to 3-4 people so your chances of getting a bingo are much greater.  I've been averaging about 50-100 Bingo's per night.  It sucks, I know, but eventually I'll get to 1900.

Thanks O0

I'm glad this weeks challenge is Bingo.  During the last Bingo challenge I got about 200 bingos.  Since they make more rooms for the challenge search around and you will find EMPTY Rooms.  I would have gotten more but I found out to late.

Barbara

During the weekly challenge, Bingo is just ripe for the picking.  Be sure to check on Tuesday night to see if they started loading the extra temp rooms yet.  Especially since Pogo has made it that only 3 people can win at a time this is your chance to get in there and snatch up wins.  I would use the auto and let it run overnight.  Getting 50 jackpot spins for the badge will be tedious without the auto.  Bingo is boring and annoying to play.  It's nice to awaken and have lots of wins to your credit.  The last badge is had at 1,900 and the last level is 3,000.  I own every auto program available and I've always said that if I had to have only one auto  it would be Dottie's Dauber.  You never know when or if Pogo is going to add on to this game after 3,000 wins anyway.  They added the last rank (without a badge) since the game started.  Good Luck!

Homer

Quaevil

Thanks Homer...   World Class Solitaire tip

WCS I was lurking in a room and not winning a single game outta 10 and some one mentioned that if you click new game until you get one black ace and one red ace on the start , you will most likely win the game.. I tried it 5 times and won 4 of those games ... maybe a shot in the dark but what the heck lol gl all !

It works great if you are an autobabysitter . I just pause, then click new game until aces come up then start.. I just tried it again and won 5 of 5 that I played this way

Homer

DEBKARLAR

here's a tip for roulette
play the rows
all the way till 28,29,30
bet 10 tokens on each ROW not on the NUMBER. 80 in all. win 40 tokens most times
your not going to win a lot but at least you aren't losing a bunch every time
I made about 2000 in 1 1/2 hours of play

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview