This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy Upgrade Help

Started by minimarshs,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Thanks for this. It worked.  Particularly as my buddy app does not have a Yahtzee Buddy anymore but one on the program list worked fine.

joy1970

Feb 2,2024 My pogo helper is still not upgrading . Was wondering since they are still down again and this is the second time . Our the going to credit our accounts for all those days not working ???

Squid

Quote from: joy1970 on February 02, 2024, 01:53:01 PMFeb 2,2024 My pogo helper is still not upgrading . Was wondering since they are still down again and this is the second time . Our the going to credit our accounts for all those days not working ???
You should contact Play Buddy about that.

LittleFawn

There is a work around if you look on the previous page on this post.

raine56

I have Buddies missing from the list in Program (X86). 2, I have noticed so far, Quinn's Aquarium and World Class Solitaire.  No idea why they aren't there as I have certainly been able to use then when Buddy app was working.  Weird.

Found them.  Under different name.

catfancie

Quote from: Ed Fisher on February 01, 2024, 01:14:33 AMsurf on over to program files x86>play buddy buddies> the buddy you want > the application. run it
if it works you're in
After finding the correct folder, I right clicked on the Play Buddies Buddies folder and created a shortcut on my desk top, just to make it easier to find every day until the fix the problem with the download.  Now I don't have to hunt for it every time I want to play a game using the auto. 

tvc

Mayhem

Yes, I was notified this morning that a fix for this issue has been released.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

shirley brookman

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview