This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Jam Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A new event called Bingo Jam has started!

During this 2-week event, you'll be able to take on 24 new challenges and earn up to 7 unique new badges and lots of Pogis.

There is also a community goal that players can work towards.

This event ends on April 30th.

https://www.pogo.com/events/bingo-challenge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

minimarshs

This looks like a lot of fun.  But so many really long challenges on the first board.  I wonder what boards two and three look like.

S1lent

Greetings,
Mine are not showing completed nor no badge.
What say you?
S1lent

Squid

LittleFawn

There are no badges for individual challenges. I believe the only badges you get are for the boards you complete. Could be way wrong on this.

S1lent

Hey,
Completed the first board.

Here are some of the Badges...not sure on the count.

S1lent

minimarshs

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 17, 2024, 11:00:49 AMThere are no badges for individual challenges. I believe the only badges you get are for the boards you complete. Could be way wrong on this.
That is the disappointment of the event - usually there is a badge for each challenge completed. 

S1lent

Greetings,
I started Board #2...you will note there are no "pogis" associated at this time.
S1lent

Mayhem

It looks like you get 20 Pogo gems every time you complete your bingo board - up to a maximum of 60 gems.

Squid

Mayhem

Very busy! With the exception of the lack of badges for completing the challenges, I don't mind this event.

S1lent

Quote from: Mayhem on April 18, 2024, 12:09:54 AMIt looks like you get 20 Pogo gems every time you complete your bingo board - up to a maximum of 60 gems.
Good info on the Gems...I got 20.  Will attack the other Boards
S1lent

S1lent

Mayhem

smokyrain

There is a lot of challenges. Good to know about the gems. I will take them. haha

Wow s1lent, you are so fast. I am still on the first Bingo board

Mayhem

I'm still working on the first board as well.

Squid

These challenges are time consuming.  

Mayhem

Yeah, and for that reason I don't think we'll meet the community challenge.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 22, 2024, 12:07:30 AMYeah, and for that reason I don't think we'll meet the community challenge.
I think I agree with you.  I looked yesterday and I thought we weren't far along enough in that objective.

minimarshs

I know that this site is SO positive all the time, which I really appreciate, so if my post is unsuitable, please delete it.

I am very disappointed with this event.  IMHO, it is the worst one ever.  The biggest disappointment I guess is not getting a badge with each completed individual challenge.  That hasn't happened before, in my memory.  (I've been on Pogo since June 2000, and I think Club started in 2003.)  I find the challenges too long and too dull - same stuff different day.  I will be lucky to finish the first board.  And I also don't think the community challenge is achievable.  I remember similar community challenges we had many years ago, and one of those were missed because Pogo didn't plan for adequate time, but the others were always completed.  And two weeks for 36 mostly long challenges?  I don't think so.  The 48 challenges events, which used to be called Magic but I think the name is changed now, have 4 weeks to complete those challenges, which were usually reasonable, maybe a couple of long ones.   Anyway, three boards isn't happening for me, and this is the first time ever I haven't completed the WHOLE thing.  I am kind of sad about that, but maybe it's a new era.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview