This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I have sent the following message in an email to Wordz but they never reply to my emails so I thought I would post my question here also.

I have registered versions of a few of your products. I am having some problems with my pc and I want to format my hard drive and do a clean install of Windows. My question is..... If I format my hard drive and do a clean install of Windows will I have any difficulty reinstalling your programs with my current registration code and passwords?

Please advise.

John

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

You will need a copy of the original reciept in order to get new passwords.

If you have them and after you format your hard drive, email Wordzw the reciept(s) with the new registration code(s).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

I no longer have the email receipts from them. I do however have hard copies of the receipts. Will they accept a fax copy of the receipt?

Mayhem

yes that should be fine if they have a fax machine lol

do you have a scanner or access to one? maybe you could do it that way.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

euphorictoast

im surprised they would even allow that....considering how everyone and their brother could start registering each others programs by saying they formatted the hd.

Homer

The emails do have my name on the them. Which is the same name I purchased the programs under. Wouldn't it be hard to generate a email/receipt coming directly from them with your name and purchase information on it? I would think it wouldn't be terribly difficult for them to check their databases to see if I purchased these items or not.

Pug628

See what I did is take a screenshot of mine and sent it to him later I got my new passwords, ;-)

euphorictoast

thats a good idea, i have one reciept, but if i ever need to format, i can get my other program too. you make me proud...no, really.

Pug628

Wow, See I'm good for something, HELPING, oh yea that its lol....j/k

euphorictoast

you are so kind...it is these acts of chivalry that make me.....oh i will just come out with it....

I LOVE YOU!!!  no.....really

Homer

Well...I never heard from Wordz and I could not wait any longer. I formatted my hard drive and as luck would have it when I downloaded the programs again they had the same registration codes so I plugged in the passwords and they work.  ;D ;D ;D

euphorictoast

three grins for jb!!!
;D ;D ;D

your daring ways are too much for me, you know your styles are deadly!

euphorictoast

well when he formatted it, if where wordzw was reading on the computer to make the encrypted code password/registration key was the same as before...he would not be lucky...he would be skilled

for his styles are deadly, and you must fear him.

Pug628

No, my grandma formatted her computer and they were the same codes.

titansfan

Homer

Joe

ur only the king on days that end in Y right?  ;)

Homer

Sure, why not? It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. LOL  8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview