This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas hold'em

Started by maxine,

Previous topic - Next topic

maxine

I keep getting booted from poker..with a message from pogo to turn off my pop-ups....my pops are turn off..even did the pogo test.and got the three windows..they say play in,just for fun rooms .until they can fix th
e problem..what is up with this?i can play any other game.just poker problem.Anyone else have this problem?
               Don't like playing with 13yrs old..i might consider a 5yr old...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

gettysrevenge

You so bad.!!  I have the same problems in wordjong and sometimes so of the others  I use dial up and thought maybe that was the problem.  But I wondered about something, not to say anything deragatory about wordz but when I downloaded the phinx game that seemed to be when everything started to go to poo poo.  I guess have puter guy out and take a look at it.  I keep getting the ole disconnect from AOL poo on them.  Gettty

mrcopyrightuk

mine was doing the same its pogo they know albout it they are trying to sort it out but now mine is doin fine now so i think they have sorted it

gettysrevenge

your right aol spyware is crap I down loaded from one of the posts in here and they found all kinds of stuff.  I am running better but still cant play in wordjong at all!!  Thing just boots me right on out and then my puter says something like its harmful to my puter clearing something or other.  Like the pic!!  Getty

Homer

Getty pogo has had some issues the last day or so. It's possible it may not be your pc.

I guess you have run Adaware and Spybot S&D?

Don't forget to clear out your temp files also. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Also try Webroot Spysweeper.  They have a free trial product (you get one free file update).  I had some spyware issues that I couldn't get rid of with AdAware or Spybot, and this one cleaned them up. 

But try AA and Spybot first.  They are both good products.

Oo0oONoDaTaOo0oO

I have a simliar persistant problem but the pop-up boot. Only in Texas Holdem i encounter this annoying crap of msjava error which shuts all my browsers down every time i play the first time around. When i logg back in n' play Holdem doesn't happen for the most part. But every fricken time  i play Holdem i get the java error on first session. It's annoying and lose tokens in the process. Ive downloaded the most updated version of msjava a few times and re-install it to no avail getting the same hassal. >:( HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[ anyone know a fix for this???? BTW i run XP-home/ie6.0 and have server pack2 and all critical updates to do with windows. Please solve my persitant dilema....Doesn't happen in any other game in pogo just Texas Holdem. Would appreciate any solution to this unecessary crap :P. TYVM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview