This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen Shot Of Pinochle

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbear78

If no pic http://kingarthur.pogoalpha.com/home/images/screenshots/pinochle-lg.jpg

Sooo many new games, I hope the auto makers are ready.   Wish I could help O0

Thisnamenottaken

Funny.... ha ha

Auto makers are ready.... Phlinx has been out almost 6 months and no auto for that so I dont see alot of new autos coming out soon for the various new games...

BadgeHelpOscar

I can tell you right now...there will not be an auto made for Pinochle. I've been playing Pinochle since I was a young babe....waaaay too much strategy involved....meld bids, jump bids....ain't gonna happen.

I speak on behalf of badgehelp...not for playbuddy. And well since ZW doesn't do card games....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on October 04, 2004, 01:34:15 PM
Funny.... ha ha

Auto makers are ready.... Phlinx has been out almost 6 months and no auto for that so I dont see alot of new autos coming out soon for the various new games...

Whats wrong with wordzw's Phlinx auto?

Thisnamenottaken

nothing wrong with phlinx auto..... it works great my point was that it took almost 6 months to come out.... but it was worth the wait.... it does work great

bigbear78

Quote from: PogoPal on October 04, 2004, 01:52:56 PM
I can tell you right now...there will not be an auto made for Pinochle. I've been playing Pinochle since I was a young babe....waaaay too much strategy involved....meld bids, jump bids....ain't gonna happen.

I speak on behalf of badgehelp...not for playbuddy. And well since ZW doesn't do card games....

Oh well :-\

Hopefully Pogo will do something dum with how to move up the ranks, like Canasta where you only need red 3's

bLue

Does anyone know if Pinochle will have Game Badges?¿   I heard it's not Club Pogo Exclusive therefore, no Game Badges.

Homer

Maybe not in game badges but I'm sure there will be a challenge badge at some point. There have been with the other non club card games. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

Quote from: bLue on October 04, 2004, 03:48:56 PM
Does anyone know if Pinochle will have Game Badges?¿   I heard it's not Club Pogo Exclusive therefore, no Game Badges.

Pinochle Badges?????

Homer

I hope they are challenge badges. If they are in game badges I am screwed. :-\ But then again I did learn how to play all those other card games I don't like. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

GandalfGrey

bLue

Pinochle will be a Club Pogo Game therefore will have Rank Badges.  Along with Aces and Jigsaw Detective.

http://whomp.pogo.com => Click on Club Pogo

:o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview