This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Worried

Started by SamG723,

Previous topic - Next topic

SamG723

i have clucb pogo and i normally use the autos for getting the badges......but pogo is talking a lotabout if they find out im using one they will block my account and not get a refund  :( so what are the chances of getting caught and what are some ways to lessen the chance of being caught

LadyMystik

Quote from: SamG723 on October 20, 2004, 08:26:37 PM
what are the chances of getting caught and what are some ways to lessen the chance of being caught

I don't really know any odds of getting caught, but there are some things you can do to avoid it.

1) Don't constantly run your auto. If they check your account and see you have been 'playing' for 36 (or even maybe 10) straight hours, it's a bit obvious.

2) Don't be token-hungry. In games that show names and good scores at the bottom, it will be VERY obvious if your name is constantly coming up with great scores. So, keep an eye out for how much your auto wins for you (to keep the token count low) and how fast it is going (to avoid your name popping up every 5 seconds)

3) Switch rooms once in a while. It makes you look more alive and real

4) Just play it safe. Make your auto run as human-like as possible by telling it to take breaks and lose a game every once in a while.

I've been using autos for a long time, and I haven't been caught yet (knock on wood!), so I must be doing something right.

Good luck!

SamG723

Homer

Where are you going where pogo is talking about this subject? If you mean their TOS that is largely a scare tactic. If you use your autos wisely like LadyMystik says you shouldn't get caught. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LadyMystik

Barbara

gettysrevenge

Getty is on all the time so they cant say to much and also I dontate alot of tokens to the worthy cause of drawings of which i have yet to make use of one stamp to announce I won anything LOL  Hi tart by the way, miss talking with ya  pm me with one of those nice lil notes you are so good about writing lol  Getty  Also dont talk to anyone.  I always stay in my corner  I dont get to know anyone I dont talk and I stay pretty much to myself.  I think thats pretty smart too.  Afer all who knows who is a fink and who isn't.  Nobody bothers me or even  cares that I am there.  With all the cchit chat going on from the rooms people I just play and play without having to talk and they talk and win.  Hmmm how does that happen lol  Getty  O0    the sites biggest flirt

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview