This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle is out!!!

Started by crazimalo,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazimalo

and it appears to be quite a task to earn these badges. hopefully a good auto will be out soon that will roll that game up and smoke it! hehe  >:D

fuzzyferrets

how is it out i cannot play it? plz help i am lost.

SirCheatsAlot

goto where you edit your favorites ,its in there

BeetahCheetah

Homer

It's ok. I'm struggling a little with the concept but I am catching on a little more with each hand. Still would like to see an auto though. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpOscar

1. This game sucks (not the game pinochle, but the design and layout)
2. Whoever made the bot intel has no idea how to play pinochle.

It was my original idea to not even consider this one for an auto, but after playing against the bots and winning every hand with my eyes closed...I may have something coming up.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrcopyrightuk

mwrules

crazimalo

there are 2 sets of badges... there are 4 rating badges that you earn when you reach ratings of Intermediate, Advanced, Expert and Master...

and 5 rank badges that you get by collecting Pinochles (a "marriage" of a Jack of Diamonds and Queen of Spades is a Pinochle)..

thankfully it isnt like Canasta, you only need 5500 Pinochles to obtain rank 50 and the very nice "Clarinet Badge"

although it would be much easier with an auto.. Mr. Pogopal i am glad to hear that you are considering it.. its not so much being HARD, but you get burned out on this game very quickly..

dallastx

hmm only way ive seen to earn badges is by playing "rated" games and getting your rank from beginner to "intermediate" and so on .i got that badge anyways.

SirCheatsAlot

I agree this game bites...i think it sucks that there are so many badges (NINE if i count correctly)...why dont they allow 9 badges in one of the games I'M good at..it dont seem fair...iffin i wasn't such a gosh darn filthy cheat i'd complain to dem prix...lol

just2post420

if ur computer opponent gets a pinocle (:D still find it a funny n supid name) it doesnt count as 1 for u does it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview