This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo is at it again.

Started by Dannon,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannon

Right now pogo reset the weekly stats again.
I wonder, has anyone tried to select a new personal challenge and complete it. Then see if you get credit for it when Pogo gets back on track?
I saw this happened yesterday with pogo going down and losing the weekly badges for a little bit.
Any ideas? I kinda wanna try it and see what happens.

just2post420

ya i tried to click my badge album to go for another one but it says we cannot access ur badge progress at this time sorry for the inconvienence

just2post420

but ya it happened to me yesturday but now it happened to me agin n i wouldnt mind a concelation badge for all the trouble

Dannon

So now pogo is down. It booted me out of my canasta game and knocked down my rank 35 pts because i was playing someone of a lower rank. Thanks Pogo.  O0 .. You can shove that thumb right up your  @%@

fuzzyferrets

just2post420

lmao we'll complain if we want dont post on this thread if u dont like it :'(

fuzzyferrets

well im just saying that pogo will get back up and running so just wait

Dannon

Quote from: fuzzyferrets on November 08, 2004, 01:18:32 PM
yeah it happens stop complaining 

I don't care that pogo goes down, but when i am playing a game such as canasta, and drops my rank 30, then i get upset, as would you!

RocknRollGirl

Quoteyeah it happens stop complaining 
If you do not like the forum and what they say, then do not leave a message on the board.  We discuss problems about things happening to us in pogo on here that is what it is for.  If you do not like what is said then keep it to yourself.  You were being rude and crude with your comment and you should think before you post something next time.

RocknRollGirl

Yes, I guess they could.  I just think if you do not like what is posted then do not reply to it.  Sorry if I made anyone angry.  :'(

dallastx

oh theres tons more than 4 topics,related to pogo getting bashed,pogo is quite the frequent member.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: dallastx on November 09, 2004, 08:12:09 AM
oh theres tons more than 4 topics,related to pogo getting bashed,pogo is quite the frequent member.
Cute dallastx, but your little sign is not me, because I am not stupid.  Maybe you should make it pointing to you(the sign I mean).    ;D :o ::) :P

dallastx

QuoteCute dallastx, but your little sign is not me, because I am not stupid.  Maybe you should make it pointing to you(the sign I mean).       

are you havin a bad hair day or something sunshine? ive had the sig for quite a while hon.
it was not directed at you, but to someone else and its a friend.
and so people dont think its directed at them and also since its an old smiley,i will change my sig.

RocknRollGirl

Sorry dallas but I was only joking.  I sure did not want you to make a new sig.  I meant it as a joke and I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.  Maybe I should trying to make jokes on here, it does not seem like it is working out.  Sorry Again.  No hard feelings I hope????? :-[ :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview