This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw detective:difficulty levels and # of puzzles

Started by ItsyBitsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsyBitsy

How many puzzles do we have to finish at easy difficulty to solve a case and get a badge?

If we do the puzzles at medium difficulty, do we have to do fewer puzzles to get to the badge?

Barbara

Quote from: mom2three on November 10, 2004, 01:53:43 AM
From what I've read, its one badge a month and only one puzzle per month, so I wonder if they will even have a difficulty level. It also said that since its one puzzle per month, it will not be one of the weekly challenges.
I read the same information, yet there are three badges available at this time.  There are three difficulty levels, easy , medium and hard.  The hard level includes piece rotation.

Dannon

As far as difficulty goes I am not sure.
But as far as why there is 3 badges now, well its because the game was due out 3 months ago.
On the main screen when you start the game there is 2 match books there. click the one that says "change case" . If you notice the first case is dated 9/04. Then you have one for 10/04, and 11/04 but you cannot go to 12, it says arriving soon. so.....

januarygirl

There are 3 levels of difficulty in this game.  You advance faster on medium and hard.  When i was playing I counted 30 puzzles on medium level to complete the case.  At this point there are 3 cases to solve and you get a badge for each of those this month.

I would definetly use the *hint* that was on here yesterday about stacking the pieces or your eyes and head will hurt playing this game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview