This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bb7

Started by euphorictoast,

Previous topic - Next topic

euphorictoast

has anyone else been getting more skips then normal...im talking about wednesday night....i was getting about 1 in 15 but now im getting like 1 in 3....maybe it has something to do with the update they are doing soon.

admin

I just played 5 games now, none timed out. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong for me, but I'll let it go for longer a bit later when I have time.

euphorictoast

you dont have to actually run the cheat if you werent planning on it....i assumed that one person of the 40+ members ran it today.

admin

It's no trouble, I usually use it anyway.  Anyway, we are here to help. :)

In about 75 games only 9 skipped. This is on my bad computer with a 733Mhz processor and 256MB RAM. I'm sure it would have been less if I was using my better computer.

Everything seems fine for me.

Mayhem

I have a p4 2.4b with 512mb ram.

Out of 200 games, it skipped 14.

This test was done when i first got this computer about a month ago.

So as you can see, it doesn't matter what you have, your going to run into them.

BUT .. like 90+ were solved with 0 left over, 40+ with 1 left over .. and i dont remember how the rest were spread out.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

euphorictoast

i know you will run into them, i have the same specs as you mayhem, only last night i was skipping 1 in 3 for a while. i ran it today though, and it seems to be skipping normally.

gyrospinner69

bb seems to be runing like normal for me however the CC stoped pressing the jackpotspinner and JJ seems to lock up about every 30 min or so.....i recently updated to the 9.0 AOL optimized however i  still use 8.0 for some things it seems to be doing that on both ....any suggestions?                              

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining!!!!!!!

euphorictoast

i cant help you with aol or anything. as for the programs functions...sorry.

Joe

the last time i used bb7 which was wednesday. i had over 275 games and only like 13 skipped

Bizach0620

The way I look at it is I think its a good thing it skips some.  Because if you are in a room along time and someone reads your profile if they see you never lose any then they will know you cheat.  So it is good that you don't win every time.  Just be happy there is a cheat at all and that it works.

euphorictoast

yeah it is a good thing, if not overly skipping. i saw this one guy not lose any for 279 games in a row. i think that was when it was the old bb and he just did it that many times.

Joe

euphorictoast

yeah....he have like 3 mill more than me, i just cant catch up to him. it angers me....and when i get angered i dress in purple and act gay on pbs.

titansfan

wtg DJ  i havent seen u on in a long time, just pissed off with pogobeta.

rreuben43210

bb7 is one of the great programs to date made by Wordzw and i'v played over 500 games in one sitting with it and only got 19 skipps so some times its just a fart of the jave nothing to worriey about

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview