This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

panda pai poker tips?

Started by beachbabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

beachbabe

does anyone have any tips to go up in rank faster????? like some really kewl glitch ? if so please share with us ty. O0 O0

giveroflastride

this game is hard. is there any help for it.             

beachbabe

im on rank 8 now and the only thing im doing is pushing hint and push.
dont think thats a tip most seem to be doing that too.

FlippantOne

Just download Ghost Mouse, it's free, simple to use get you all your badges within a week or two.

Works best if you do it right when you get the window that tells you how many spins until the next rank so you know it's location on the screen.

1) Bet 1, 5, 10, 25, or 50
2) Hit record. Have it click OK on the X Many Spins Until Next Rank.
3) Have it then click Deal
4) Wait for the Hint button to come up then have it click Hint
5) Wait for the Set Hand button to come up then have it click Set Hand
6) Your choice. Now have it click Win, Lose, or Push. I always chose Push.
7) Click Play on GhostMouse so it loops over and over.

azortex

Brilliant, free and it works!  Thanks for the tip.   O0

vasunlover

I got the program for the PP but my computer keeps freezing up when I play, I finally get it all closed out and when I try to reload the game page stays white-only have chat Any ideas of how I can play this game??

Thanks,
vasunlover

Barbara

I went to download ghost mouse until the message "changes may be made to your internet settings" "would you like to continue?" and I decided not to put this on my computer. I love my computer too much to mess with it.

As for your game freezing, slow the auto down from the fastest to the second fastest setting, worked for me.

ItsyBitsy

Yup the badges look cute when you look at them full size.  When they are the  icons beside your name they all look alike.  Same panda head.

Least pogo could have done is gave the pandas different expressions.

Lostdarksoul

They have a different color background.. I know someone who has 4/5..

hydrox4all

Hey all, This is prolly obvious to most, but I didn't catch it right away... I was kinda disappointed with Ghost Mouse because you couldn't set it up and walk away. everytime I got a JP spin I had to be there to hit "OK", then let ghost mouse do it's thing again.  anyways here is what I do now.... wait until you get a JP spin and the window pops up where you need to press "OK". with that window up start recording with GM pressing "oK" first, then deal, hint, set hand, push and finally play. I can now walk away and let it go. I hope this helps anyone who might not have thought of this.

AttaGirl42

I downloaded Ghost Mouse and found it to be a gold mine! :)  I didn't get any message regarding changing my settings or etc, so I went ahead and configured it exactly as the original post directed. Mine does click after Jackpot spins and I'm able to leave mine alone and it just plays it's little heart out. :)

Thanks for the tip on Ghost Mouse!!   

AttaGirl42

Knuckles

pogoinsomnia

Surfdown

I would stick with badgehelpers auto but if you want to use ghost mouse here is the link
You can download it here.

pogoinsomnia

Quote from: Surfdown on November 19, 2004, 03:53:51 PM
I would stick with badgehelpers auto but if you want to use ghost mouse here is the link

Hiya and thanks for the link..  I downloaded Badgehelps trial but it got to around 68% trial left then the trial just gathered speed and vanished in a blink of an eye.  Just had time for my jaw to hit the floor.   >:(
Is the ghost mouse technical? as having lots of senile(blonde)moments just lately and if its not spelt out I just dont seem to grasp it.
Many Thanks
again
Lins

Surfdown

Quote from: pogoinsomnia on November 19, 2004, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Surfdown on November 19, 2004, 03:53:51 PM

Hiya and thanks for the link..  I downloaded Badgehelps trial but it got to around 68% trial left then the trial just gathered speed and vanished in a blink of an eye.  Just had time for my jaw to hit the floor.   >:(
Is the ghost mouse technical? as having lots of senile(blonde)moments just lately and if its not spelt out I just dont seem to grasp it.
Many Thanks
again
Lins

All it does is copy what you click then plays it over and over O0

PrincessCheatsALot

;DI'm on Rank 42. 8 more to go. LOL, I found that Wordz's OO1 works better than the badge help auto. Badgehelp's auto froze on me several times. But Wordz's just keeps going and going and...well, you get the picture.

Happy clicking all!
-Princess!  ::)

bigbear78

Quote from: PrincessCheatsALot on November 21, 2004, 09:56:59 PM
;DI'm on Rank 42. 8 more to go. LOL, I found that Wordz's OO1 works better than the badge help auto. Badgehelp's auto froze on me several times. But Wordz's just keeps going and going and...well, you get the picture.

Happy clicking all!
-Princess!  ::)

Just slow down the Badgehelp one and it plays just as good as the Wordzw one O0

bob@pogopal

Actually, if you download the latest version, Version 1.2, it is already slowed down just enough for most computers even on the fastest setting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview