This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre

Started by jeepcj,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepcj

hey everyone i have been reading this site for quite a while now and i wanna say thanks to the many people here that are very helpfull. thant being said PLEASE help me with Euchre man i am bad at this game and i cant find any shortcuts or autos for it thanks for any help

bigbear78

All I can say is down load Smart Explorer   http://www.smarteque.com/download.html

You can have as many names as you want without having 2-4 differerent browsers (IE, Netscape, etc....)

I did it today with Euchre and got the badge in 20 mins.  I was going to do a whole write up but I'm out of time.  I'll try to do one this weekend

Here's a screen shot....notice 4 names under one browser!

Big pic
https://img79.exs.cx/img79/3250/pic-2-.jpg

Homer

Quote from: jeepcj on November 17, 2004, 09:53:44 PM
hey everyone i have been reading this site for quite a while now and i wanna say thanks to the many people here that are very helpfull. thant being said PLEASE help me with Euchre man i am bad at this game and i cant find any shortcuts or autos for it thanks for any help

There is a euchre player available at www.badgehelp.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeepcj

:D thanks to both of you i couldnt find that auto and i think the smart browser will work great for rated games

CatPuppy1992

dallastx

you get a trial period,so use it free until it expires.
i have been using it for 2 months and the trial hasnt run out yet ;)

AttaGirl42

I just want to say that Smart Explorer is fantastic!!!! :)
I downloaded it overnight and it was very simple to configure. I then opened up the 4 pogo windows and entered my three usernames and a friend's and voilla.....got all of our badges in a very short time. It was easy.

No offense, but I wish I had known about Smart Explorer before I bought the Euchre Player, but hey, I can use the Euchre Player to play bots for the fun of it. :)

Thanks for the great tip!!!

AttaGirl42

pogoinsomnia

:'(
I can't seem to get the smartexplorer to open four different pogo windows!
I have Smartex up and running, go to pogo, sign in, shrink page, the go to pogo again to try to sign in my second and it just redirects the 1st page to it....
What am I doing wrong pleease help.
TY
Lins

aussie_rulez

when you sign in to pogo,go to a room and then go to a table and sit.
then once you have the name sat down at the table go back to main pogo page and sign in under another name and repeat the first step by going to the table and sitting with theother name you put in the room earlier. then do it all over until youve got 4 names in.

pogoinsomnia

Thank you.
I tried this and it seemed to get better, but then poor smartex was full of windos and I couldn't find where I was sat!!! What a blonde moment I am having.   :Dw
I must try again, and try to control some of the windows...hehehe
will go get mega cup of coffee, and pkt of sigs...phew then I am armed ready....lol
Appologies for serious blonde moment.
>:D

pogoinsomnia

>:D O0
Got my Badge.
Thanxs e1 for helping me sort the SmartExplorer. Its Got my 100% approval.
Many Thanks
Lins

bigbear78

Quote from: pogoinsomnia on November 19, 2004, 01:09:09 PM
:'(
I can't seem to get the smartexplorer to open four different pogo windows!
I have Smartex up and running, go to pogo, sign in, shrink page, the go to pogo again to try to sign in my second and it just redirects the 1st page to it....
What am I doing wrong pleease help.
TY
Lins

Another way is, when you get to Pogos home page you'll see "Welcome *****, Not ***** Sign in"  Right click on the "Sign In" and open in a new window.

Smart Explorer is great O0

Barbara

Bigbear, is there anything you do not know?  You are the Einstein of information.  I appreciate that you go to the trouble of fininding this information and sharing it with the rest.  You get gold stars all around.  I thank you very much!

pogoinsomnia

Cheers Bigbear will remember that one for next time. ;)

jinglebells

i am having a problem with the smart explorer. i downloaded it alright and i get into pogo go to a room and sit down then sign in on another name go to a room and all is does is say loading ......3 hrs loading i refresh ,x it out and retry and also have cleared cache. any suggestions ?

Homer

Sorry, can't help you with smart explorer. Have you tried the euchre player available at badgehelp? ??? It's has free shareware. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigbear78

Quote from: Barbara on November 19, 2004, 11:28:35 PM
Bigbear, is there anything you do not know?  You are the Einstein of information.  I appreciate that you go to the trouble of fininding this information and sharing it with the rest.  You get gold stars all around.  I thank you very much!

Quote from: pogoinsomnia on November 20, 2004, 06:45:01 AM
Cheers Bigbear will remember that one for next time. ;)

;) O0 ;D

Thanks

Quote from: jinglebells on November 20, 2004, 04:24:51 PM
i am having a problem with the smart explorer. i downloaded it alright and i get into pogo go to a room and sit down then sign in on another name go to a room and all is does is say loading ......3 hrs loading i refresh ,x it out and retry and also have cleared cache. any suggestions ?

I'd say Pogo issues, try at a different time.

Quote from: Homer on November 20, 2004, 04:31:26 PM
Sorry, can't help you with smart explorer. Have you tried the euchre player available at badgehelp? ??? It's has free shareware. ;)

Hey Homer, have you tried that Smart Explorer?  It sure will come in handy for any double browser type games/challenges.

LadyMystik

Quote from: Homer on November 20, 2004, 04:31:26 PM

I like the auto, but it never starts a new game for me. I always get voted out due to inactivity :(

Commander_Powell

I got the Smart Explorer and it worked great for getting the Euchre badge.  Thinking about using it to get higher in rank in Pinochle, but I'm wondering (since I'd like to not do all of it at once)...  Does anyone know what the exact evaluation time period is for Smart Explorer?  Can't find it anywhere.

If it does expire on me, it just might be worth buying this useful program. O0  At least until pogo figures out a way to stop it from working...

Commander_Powell

Ok, nevermind.  Did some browsing and found the answer to my question on another site.

For anyone else who's interested, Smart Explorer's trial version will stop bringing up web pages after 30 days of use.  So you could use it a few days, not use it for a couple of months and still have the other 28 days left.  Hopefully, the info I found is correct.  Guess we'll find out...  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview