Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre Tip Not Working?

Started by AttaGirl42,

Previous topic - Next topic

AttaGirl42

Hi

I noticed yesterday that when a person joins a Euchre rated room already in progress and your team does win, even though the ratings are not affected as usual, but I did not get credit for the win towards my badge.

When I joined the room, only one card had been played so far and I made the fourth person playing. I got the normal pop up after joining stating since it was in progress, my ratings would not be affected. But I thought I had heard of others winning after joining a game in progress if their team won. Maybe not.

Anyway, I've been running the Euchre player that I bought and do have the latest version, and I still have only won 1 game in over 10 hours of using it. It plays the cards fine, but just have sat across from people who didn't play well I suppose. LOL

Will the Euchre player be updated so it will click the ok button between hands?

Good luck all on this badge. :)

AttaGirl42

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeHelpBill

From my understanding... the "It won't press OK between hands" issue has been reported and a fix is in the works. Please check the badgehelp.com website periodically for an update.

AttaGirl42

Ok, Bill, I'll do that.  It's not that big a deal actually as I am babysitting the player anyway while trying to get this badge. So I just give it a click. If anyone has any tips or ideas about getting this week's Euchre badge, I'd love to hear them! :)

I think the Euchre player is good, I hope I didn't give that impression in my earlier post, I just was hoping to win a bit more. But, hey, it's all good!

AttaGirl42

bigbear78

I posted this in the other thread....

Quote from: bigbear78 on November 17, 2004, 11:04:51 PM
All I can say is down load Smart Explorer   http://www.smarteque.com/download.html

You can have as many names as you want without having 2-4 differerent browsers (IE, Netscape, etc....)

I did it today with Euchre and got the badge in 20 mins.  I was going to do a whole write up but I'm out of time.  I'll try to do one this weekend

Here's a screen shot....notice 4 names under one browser!

Big pic
https://img79.exs.cx/img79/3250/pic-2-.jpg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview