This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

finished panda pai gow

Started by LeelooMin,

Previous topic - Next topic

LeelooMin

yesterday i finished panda pai gow- thanks to the auto- i was able to get my red panda- before everyone on my friends list-- now its pinocle- hit rank 13 last night- Wen

Hevenleigh

WTG! I would have had mine by now too if it weren't for my sister always turning my autos off. I'm currently at rank 42 and climbing....man this takes forever!

LeelooMin

took me about a week-- wasnt too bad- with the glitches- W

realmanonlyone

How did you do that cause I'm still on rank ten.Plz help me out! :-[ O0

Hevenleigh

I've had my auto running...a LOT, along with room rover of course!

LeelooMin

i never used room rover- i just sat and babysat it while it ran- and chatted too- W

Lostdarksoul

Rank 37, I'd be a lie for me to say I did it manually... hehe. It's not my fault the game doesn't work for me, my friend has to do it for me, while I do his WordJong, currently at rank 12 on my name, working my way up slowly.

Hevenleigh

I can't stay awake long enough to play panda poker to get 1 jackpot spin...that game is booo<yawn>ring. So I let my auto do the work on that one. But I have done mahjong up to rank 25 on my own and mahjong up to rank 12! I use the autos to play the games I don't like and play the ones I do like on my own.

Scarlett

WTG:)  That's great:) 
I've been using the combination Room Rover/Bamboozle and up to 40 now.  I set it at about 2 hours, but because of the problem with Pogo I can't seem to get past 40 when I switch rooms they haven't been keeping me at whatever point I was at when I left the room.  I keep my stats on a piece of paper so I can check and so far I'm still on 40 and should be on about 43 maybe 44.   But it did the same thing in the 30's if I wasn't there babysitting.  The macros are working great at my last use of them it's pogo that's screwy.  :)

Hevenleigh

Got up to rank 44 yesturday and turned the game off to do something else. Went back last night and I was back to 40 again. I reloaded the game a couple times, then completely logged out and came back, but nothing helped. Had to redo those 4 ranks again that took my auto 8 hours to do. I'm almost up to 47 now, but would have been pretty darn close to 50 by now if I hadn't lost those ranks.  >:( at pogo

AN

Hevenleigh :

to get your wins back, go back to the room you played in last nite.. ALWAYS remember what room you played in..
This always works for me  :D
Reloading games in other rooms dont help..  :-\

Dream Faerie

I am on Rank 42.. I used an auto at the begining, I think the 1st few ranks & realized this game was made for 50 Ranks that will be reached fairly quickly, so I did it on my own O0  However if there is a challenge I may buy this auto  :-*

Scarlett

;D ;D Dream Faerie:)   WTG  I bought the auto because that game literally put me to sleep.  I nodded off and almost gave myself a concusion:)   

realmanonlyone

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Scarlett on November 28, 2004, 04:34:33 PM
;D ;D Dream Faerie:)   WTG  I bought the auto because that game literally put me to sleep.  I nodded off and almost gave myself a concusion:)   

Aww Thank You Scarlett!!! However, I may buy the auto because at (I think) Rank 46 - 50 it is 40 JP spins until the next rank... UGH! :( THATS Auto time lmao!

Hevenleigh

Finally finished panda poker today, those last 5 ranks really sucked lol.

dennis

I finished it in 4 days altogether, after the first 2 badges it took approximately 1 day for each new badge.  My pc was on overload

Butterfly Fairy

WTG!!  To the ones who finished!!  ;D  Rank 24, getting there.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview