PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 11:57:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

December All The Badges You Can Get ?????

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Rumor has it that in December club pogo will offer all the badges you can get ........... anyone

know if this is true  ???

fuzzyferrets

know where di u hear this?
dont post lies please. or get proof rumors=bad

rangersfc

i just seen today that its just another marathon that they did last time. 3 more personal challanges to do.
There's Another Personal Challenge Marathon Coming Soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Personal Challenge Marathon is back by popular demand! Starting on December 8th, you'll be able to activate 3 personal challenges for the week. We'll also have 2 regular weekly challenges so there will be plenty for you to do! O0

mrcopyrightuk

There's Another Personal Challenge Marathon Coming Soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Personal Challenge Marathon is back by popular demand! Starting on December 8th, you'll be able to activate 3 personal challenges for the week. We'll also have 2 regular weekly challenges so there will be plenty for you to do!

This is a great opportunity to catch up on some old challenges and badges you may have missed, and to fill out those badge books a little bit.

Enjoy!

- The Club Pogo© Team

fuzzyferrets

yes i know of that marathon but the person you started this thread is wrong and shouldnt post rumors that arent true

Barbara

Quote from: victoria18360 on November 30, 2004, 12:48:00 PM

Rumor has it that in December club pogo will offer all the badges you can get ........... anyone

Victoria, I appreciate that you asked this question.  I have heard speculation about this and I certainly hope that it is true.  Please do not feel shy about ever asking a question.

beachbabe

I dont see any problem with asking questions about badges  myths or whatever... it would be differant if they had posted

THERE GONNA BE ALL YOU CAN GET BADGES IN DECEMBER

without proof or it was a lie.  then yes that would be wrong.

I would hate for anyone to feel uncomfortable about asking a question for fear of someone
bashing them.

the person who started the thread didnt claim it was true they were asking?
no harm there.
People have feelings you know

fuzzyferrets

i'm sorry about saying that but you never know now a days

LadyMystik

Quote from: victoria18360 on November 30, 2004, 12:48:00 PM

That would be so awesome! December starts tomorrow, so, let's all cross our fingers! Maybe they will surprise us when they do the next weekly challenges tomorrow. :)

Dream Faerie

Quote from: fuzzyferrets on November 30, 2004, 02:27:24 PM
yes i know of that marathon but the person you started this thread is wrong and shouldnt post rumors that arent true

Pardon ME! BUT The phrase "Rumor Has It" Is just that a phrase!!!! If you would have read the whole post & not just the 1st word, you would have seen that that person was ASKING if anyone has heard of that being true.. MY IMPRESSION of it? That person was ASKING if it was a rumor..

Dream Faerie

Quote from: beachbabe on November 30, 2004, 02:58:21 PM
I dont see any problem with asking questions about badges  myths or whatever... it would be differant if they had posted

THERE GONNA BE ALL YOU CAN GET BADGES IN DECEMBER

without proof or it was a lie.  then yes that would be wrong.

I would hate for anyone to feel uncomfortable about asking a question for fear of someone
bashing them.

the person who started the thread didnt claim it was true they were asking?
no harm there.
People have feelings you know

^ 5 !!!  I got angry with the reply to the original post..

victoria18360

Thank you   ,,,,Dream Faerie   yes I felt angered with the reply to the original post  !!!!  If they only slowed down , read it , and let it hit

home , perhaps the would have thought twice about posting that  !!!!!  I have to hand it to you , you took the words right

out of my mouth ....... O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: victoria18360 on December 03, 2004, 06:49:27 AM

Thank you   ,,,,Dream Faerie   yes I felt angered with the reply to the original post  !!!!  If they only slowed down , read it , and let it hit

home , perhaps the would have thought twice about posting that  !!!!!  I have to hand it to you , you took the words right

out of my mouth ....... O0

I'm sorry, if I offended anyone, but that irked me......I think I said what some were thinking

mrcopyrightuk

can i just say some mebers on this thread was out of order they was only asking about the badges for christmas .......

BE HAPPY NOT NASTY AND HELP MEMBERS OUT