This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Please help I'm stuck with WWW

Started by Scarlett,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Okay I made it to Rank: Xtra Crispy Celery (24 of 45)   and played with the auto this time with 70 games won on the Hard setting this session and haven't moved plus another 50 from earlier today.  Does anyone know what I've done wrong or how many games won/Big Veggies eaten it will take to get past this point?  At the top of my screen the Xtra Crispy Celery had a 20 in the center of it and someone said that was the rank, but I don't know.  I can't find any information on how to get past this problem.  Thanks.

Buzzman

Have you kept the difficulty setting on hard?  I know in some pogo games, WWW & Pop-Fu, after a certain level you only advance if you do the hard level games.

Scarlett

Buzzman after the hints on the board I kept my game on Hard and made it to that Rank 24, but now it seems I can't get past it.  I played it yesterday for a couple of hours and nothing and now today...  :(   Frustrated and confused as to what I'm doing wrong?  Do I need to go back and start from the easy stage? 

Homer

You can check your status on a rank by finishing a game and rather than click new game wait for your name to scroll on the bottom of the screen. It will tell you what percentage of the current rank you have finished. The higher rank you are the more games it takes to finish the rank. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: Scarlett on December 01, 2004, 04:25:11 AM
Okay I made it to Rank: Xtra Crispy Celery (24 of 45)   and played with the auto this time with 70 games won on the Hard setting this session and haven't moved plus another 50 from earlier today.  Does anyone know what I've done wrong or how many games won/Big Veggies eaten it will take to get past this point?  At the top of my screen the Xtra Crispy Celery had a 20 in the center of it and someone said that was the rank, but I don't know.  I can't find any information on how to get past this problem.  Thanks.
The X-tra Crispy celery and Zucchini, level 18 are the biggest levels to get over.  It is going to take quite a while.  I don't remember "X" but Z-level 18 was 15 complete rounds, on hard AFTER the shortcut to move 1%.  It is probably 30+ full rounds if you are just using the auto alone.  You are just entering the interesting phases of the game.  Trust me, you aren't even 20% towards the end.  Just be patient.  Good luck.

Scarlett

Thanks everyone!
I'll just run it in batches then with my auto and room mover set to turn off each night and get in an hour of play.  If it's going to take a while anyway it will be easier than just sitting and watching it:)

Thanks again. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview