Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by 1euhlb,

Previous topic - Next topic

OldTurtle

Quote from: SmoothFox on January 01, 2005, 07:46:40 AM
If Jigsaw Detector is moving at the speed of light, completing the puzzle that I never see completed without hitting the X and going back in, will it ever refresh the screen on its own and complete the puzzle and move on to a new one by itself?  I don't think so.  How about a speed that is way slower.  I have a fast connection but a computer that is older. Maybe if you could slow it down so that I actually see the pieces moving like Jiggy Saw, it would complete the puzzle and move on to another puzzle all by itself???

If Jiggy Saw would work on "easy" maybe it wont take 15 minutes per puzzle to put together.  Where's the suggestion box? LOL

Thanks

It must be your machine speed or memory or somethhing.  Jiggy Saw solves for me in about 11 minutes or a little less.  I used it and it ran throughh the entire case without 1 glitch. [/B]

SmoothFox

It chugs along doing the puzzles in 15 minutes.  One after the other solving the puzzles with no problems and that makes me want to cheer !!!   That is the first auto I have bought from the maker of JiggySaw and I want to say, THANK YOU to whoever programmed it.   I would rather have it solve the puzzles (even if slower) than at the speed of light and not work.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

joeyblow45634

Quote from: Barbara on January 03, 2005, 08:56:17 AM
Jigsaw Detector is the helper made by Joe at Badgehelp.    I was given the Jiggy Saw program free

I was wondering what is the difference between the two?  Also where could one go and find the Jiggy Saw program?  ( not Jigsaw Detector from badge help). I wouldn't mind giving that a try since I can't get jigsaw detector to work for me.
thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview