This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jong Bot Problems

Started by rangersfc,

Previous topic - Next topic

rangersfc

anyone else having broblems with badgehelps jongbot. i cant seem to get it to work. all it does for me is spell incorrect words. i have never had any probs with other autos. any help would be apreciated.

fuzzyferrets

i am having the same problems with it spelling words that arent words

beachbabe

I went to check this program out.  In latest news section at badgehelp looks like the programmer knows there are issues but wanted to get a version out for now. as they wrote this is version 1.  If it helps for now just use till tial is over and wait for the update  O0

BadgeHelpOscar

It will spell a lot of incorrect words, it is lifting tiles and reading what is underneath. You need to let it run....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Mayhem

Thats exactly what its suppose to do.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong .. but the auto grabs random letters and piles them at the bottom (so it can read the letters underneath). After about 10-15 attempts, it pauses for one second while it checks it's internal library for all available words it can make using those letters. (and it takes off making words from thereon in).

To speed things up, I moved the "Click Speed" and the "Look Ahead" slider bars all the way to the fastest setting and I'm completing boards in about 1 min.

And to top everything off, It is spelling words worth 15 - 46 points each  O0

They did a fantastic job on the auto!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Santa69

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 07, 2004, 08:32:27 AM
It will spell a lot of incorrect words, it is lifting tiles and reading what is underneath. You need to let it run....

Would be nice if this info was on the download page at www.gamewand.com >:(

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Santa69

It is working great, now that I know what its does and what I am suppose to do!!!!!

Keep these great autos coming!!! O0

Now, Santa doesn't have to leave you a lump of coal in your stocking!  ;D

rangersfc

ty very much oscar and mayem for taking the time out to help me. your help was of great use and my auto works great. once again ty.

Lulu23shaw

Hi all, is anyone having problems getting the auto to work? It downloaded fine but when I try and use it, it's saying that wordjong cannot be found. I use IE 6 and have pressed the explorer button but it's still saying not found?
Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?   ???

Homer

Make sure the game is open before opening the auto. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lulu23shaw

Ive tried it both ways but still says wordjong game not found  :'(

luvy

I am having problems with the Jong Bot....I have read the posts here and I understand the initial process of it going nuts with letters......my problem is:  before it stops doing the nutty thing and gets on with the real deal....I get an error from Microsoft saying I have encountered an error and Mr. Jong Bot will be closing, which it does.....I then go to control panel, system, and "uncheck" the error message capability....
Result:  now Mr. Jong Bot just closes with no notification....any suggestions?

Dannon

What is the best level for use?
Easy?
Medium?
Hard?

brokenhearted

This program is awesome. But, I seem to be having a problem with it. It goes through all the levels like a professor, gets me to the fat guys and chooses one, but when it comes to playing again I have to be there to push the play again button. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I can do? I have already purchased the auto and wouldn't give it up for anything, but would like to walk away for a while from it. Thanks so much to badgehelp for getting this one out and of course all the other ones. They to me are the best!!!!!

vasunlover

:o

I purchased this program, knowing it was in the first stages but geesh, it might do 1 complete puzzle before it says all words rejected-quitting.
I have read all the posts and I guess I am just screwed for it won't work on mine, I can spell 3 letter words faster than it works......
Going to go cry now....... :'( :'( :'(

vasunlover

Is this suppose to be better than the jong bot 1?  Well, now it solves 1 and 3/4 puzzles before quitting--any suggestions before I throw my computer out the window? :P

drgnwrrr4onyx

:oholy snotballs that thing is fast all i can say is it is wonderful wtg badgehelp O0

doglady

:'( I down loaded this today and I have read all the above information and I am still getting no game found....help  I would love to check this new helper out.

Scarlett

Got the program and knock on wood it's working great.  I still haven't reached 18 yet because they require so many dang gates to get to each badge.   Not a complaint but a concern I have set the speeds slow and fast and at the "STUPID" setting and it scores too high the entire time I was using the program every game was on the high score board, which isn't a problem when I'm in a room alone, but when others enter they will see them.   As I said it's not a total complaint because at the scoring level it amounts to a lot of tokens each hour I was averaging over 900 per gate.  But I'm having problems with the fact that if I try to run the Wordjong/Jongbot combo for any real length of time it eats up my virtual memory.   Anyway to solve this issue? 

Also, what is the seven.tree file?   Thanks

I love this bot LOL I'd never come up with all these 7 letter words that quick:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview