This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jong Bot Problems

Started by rangersfc,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Wait until you hit the part of the game where you will need 90 gates to advance.

AttaGirl42

I tried JongBot last evening and then after it ran out of freeware, I paid to register it and I found it to be wonderful!!!
I only have dial up and a little ol computer with only 128 MB Ram and it works great. Hope the ones complaining, get theirs to work soon....it's very worth it!!!

Keep those great autos coming our way!!!!

Leigh Ann

lexi8090

mine wont work for me at all I have tired everything :(

wheelchairman36

>:(  I cannot get that jongbot to work at all now and when it did work it spelled words wrong. Now all it does is losses the game and just sits there and worthless. not saying a bad program just wondering why it does that.  I use MSN premiun software with DSL  and have also tried IE6 snd same either way even if i load the game first and start it or start the program then load the game either way doesnt work at all..   :-\

redstarr50

I cannot get it to work at all !!!   :'( It keeps saying no game found helpppppppp :(

Homer

Make sure you follow the instructions on the badgehelp website. The auto should not be covering the game screen. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RudyK

I just downloaded Jong Bot. When I hit find game, it does. When I hit play, it jumps off of my screen and (of course) I can not bring it back over the Pogo screen. I am using Windows 2000 OS. Is it compatible withmy OS or only with XP? How can I get this to work. Wife has it on her XP and it worked fine. HELP!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview