This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouble with pogo?

Started by beachbabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

beachbabe

ok is it me or pogo i cant seem to get my games to load. ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

beachbabe

darn it and i just bought me a brand new auto toy to play wif   :'(

fuzzyferrets

i am also having problems with pogo i gotta get my dice derby badge!!!!!!!

kazandchip

oh good (sort of) thought it was my pc! rebooted cleared everything

beachbabe

man oh man i cant stand this... a new auto to and even the back doors arent much help tonight lol

beachbabe

maybe oh maybe they adding a new game? wishfull thinking as pogo always claims when servers are down like this they changing something. 

fuzzyferrets

Midnight'sMummy

How long is this going to last?!?!?!? I'm lost without Pogo!  :'(

beachbabe

:o  i dont encourage that sort of thing  ..granted there are days i would love to shaft pogo in the back   i wouldnt want to ruin the fun of cheating for others. :P

beachbabe

oh and another reason i dont like pogo to be down its not a good thing for my marriage.. i get bored and start looking around and noticing things.. and then i start naggin my hubby ... sometimes it might be naggin him to do something  and other times it might be for sex ...either way you look at it not good lol

Metalli-Chick

Its sad but when the system comes back online there are going to say the had to conduct some preventive maintenace or something instead of just saying "Our servers crashed and we messed up"  I say another marathon to make up for it??!?!?!?   WHO'S WITH ME?? O0

fuzzyferrets

Midnight'sMummy

I'm getting really mad now... I look forward to my "me" time in front of the computer playing Pogo!  >:(

beachbabe

i want some of those tripy drugs you take  
pogo is so stingy  they are not gona do that
but what the heck i will take the blue pill and follow you
im for another marathon.

fuzzyferrets

i know im so bored without pogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight'sMummy

Really, they did make a big deal about the "marathon" and now we can't even finish earning them! I know it's only one night, but it's really bothering me!

Metalli-Chick

Someone start the petition...lets get this complaining going I want more badges for compensation!!! >:D  And I think this is going to set a record for most posts in an hour.....prolly cause we have nothing better to do. LOL ;D

beachbabe

A record post a thon maybe i can win a free auto for startin it :)   O0  hahaha blue pills work nicely
but you maybe onto something if you can make a case that their downtime causes us to lose progress on our badges.

Metalli-Chick

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview