Started by beachbabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

yeah we are all chating in here because we have no pogo >:(
what would we do without pogo?

Metalli-Chick

Prolly do something creative or find a cure for cancer or something...lol

viper061697

what i have figuredout is pogo is bassed in india they dont have a clue as to how to run a web site there and when you call customer support you gt someone who cant speak english i just hope they get there stuff together soon i cant stand not being able to play pogo

Metalli-Chick

Thats whats sad with any customer service...call your credit card company once or DELL support or any support for that matter.  None of them speak good english and to think they have our credit card numbers and bank info!!  YIKES!!!!!

Midnight'sMummy

The following error has occurred:
System Too Busy
Explanation:
Our computer systems are too busy to process your request at this moment.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please try again later.

AAARRRGGGHHHH! I hate this!!!

beachbabe

india is stealing our IT jobs and alot of other jobs i think we must declare war on them too

Midnight'sMummy

If that is what it takes to get back Pogo, I'm game!

beachbabe

there has got to be a way to out smart the wankers

Metalli-Chick

10 bucks over there goes for a week.  Thats why

beachbabe

see they can afford to work cheaper than us they dont need to pay for our f up'd goverment or  able to get a good doctor.

fuzzyferrets

i keep getting this

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click  Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 

Metalli-Chick

hey i got another ? since people are on here...do i just have to get to the first zucchini on WWW or the last grade of it?

beachbabe

232  views to this post you would think we coud get some of them to log on and reply  come  sign the petiton for  more badges since they stoler our time.

fuzzyferrets

i think you have to get to the 46th rank to get the www badge

Metalli-Chick

beachbabe

awwww.... take it out on pogo! you know for how greedy they are they sure have been down alot

fuzzyferrets

Metalli-Chick

Its funny Pai Gow is soooooo friggin easy to finish (I already did in ifrst 2 weeks) but WWW and TRI take for ever SHEESH :o

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview